3x05 Chuck Versus First Class
First Aired: Jun. 28, 2010 on NBC
Summary: CIA agent Daniel Shaw assigns Chuck to his first solo mission in Paris, ignoring Sarah and Casey’s wishes. During the flight to France, Chuck befriends Hannah and flashes on another passenger - the imposing Hugo Panzer. Meanwhile, Casey helps Morgan battle Jeff and Lester for control of…
Watch Episode On:- iTunes (purchase)
- Amazon (purchase)
- VUDU (purchase)
- Google Play (purchase)
- YouTube (purchase)
CIA Special Agent Daniel Shaw: Okay.
Chuck Bartowski: Mister muscles? Let me take a gander.
Hannah: I'm thinking professional wrestler maybe. [He is played by Steve Austin, a former WWE wrestler]
Sarah Walker: What? What does that mean?
John Casey: It means that he's a moron.
CIA Special Agent Daniel Shaw: Chuck, they coddle you. You could be a great spy, but they won't let you evolve.
- Goof (continuity error): When Chuck is searching for the key in the baggage rack, he is wearing a (wedding) ring. In the next shot by the coffin it is gone.
- Goof (continuity error): The champagne glasses the stewardess gives Chuck and Hannah are clearly chilled but in the reverse angle when they are holding them, they are clearly not chilled.
- Steve Austin's character is named "Hugo Panzer". Panzer means "tank" in German.
- This episode contains two guest stars who have been stars of different versions of "Superman": Brandon Routh, who played the title role in Superman Returns, and Kristin Kreuk, who played Lana Lang in Smallville
- When speculating on what fellow passengers did for a living, Hannah guessed that the character played by Steve Austin was a professional wrestler. In fact, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is a retired professional wrestler.