3x05 Chuck Versus First Class
First Aired: Jun. 28, 2010 on NBC
Summary: CIA agent Daniel Shaw assigns Chuck to his first solo mission in Paris, ignoring Sarah and Casey’s wishes. During the flight to France, Chuck befriends Hannah and flashes on another passenger - the imposing Hugo Panzer. Meanwhile, Casey helps Morgan battle Jeff and Lester for control of…
Watch Episode On:
Main Characters in this EpisodeMore
CIA Special Agent Daniel Shaw: We both made the same mistake, Sarah. We fell in love with spies.
Hey guys, you there?CIA Special Agent Daniel Shaw:
Chuck, you flashed yet?Chuck Bartowski:
Yeah. How'd you know I'd flash?CIA Special Agent Daniel Shaw:
Because your mission's not in Paris. Your mission is on the plane.
- Goof (continuity error): When Chuck is searching for the key in the baggage rack, he is wearing a (wedding) ring. In the next shot by the coffin it is gone.
- Goof (continuity error): The champagne glasses the stewardess gives Chuck and Hannah are clearly chilled but in the reverse angle when they are holding them, they are clearly not chilled.
- This episode guest stars two people who have also been a part of the Superman universe: Brandon Routh as Superman from Superman Returns and Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang from Smallville.
- When speculating on what fellow passengers did for a living, Hannah guessed that the character played by Steve Austin was a professional wrestler. In fact, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is a retired professional wrestler.
- This episode contains two guest stars who have been stars of different versions of "Superman": Brandon Routh, who played the title role in Superman Returns, and Kristin Kreuk, who played Lana Lang in Smallville
- The cigar John Casey smokes is from a box of cigars from Costa Gravas which the Premier gives him in "Chuck versus the Angel de la Muerte."
- Steve Austin's character is named "Hugo Panzer". Panzer means "tank" in German.