First Aired: Aug. 18, 2013 on AMC
Summary: While Skyler's past catches up with her, Walt covers his tracks. Jesse continues to struggle with his guilt.
Read the full recap here.
Main Characters in this Episode
- Goof (continuity error): Linda is driven to a dusty desert meeting area to meet Walt. When she steps out of the car, her shoes are already covered with dust.
- Goof (factual errors): Walt buys a lotto ticket with the coordinates of where he buried the money. However, next to the numbers on the ticket are the letters "QP", indicating a Quick Pick. If Walt played his specific numbers on the lotto ticket, it is not a Quick Pick
- Goof (factual errors): When Walt buys the lottery tickets to disguise the GPS coordinates of the barrels, the numbers are marked "QP" for quick pick, but Walt obviously chose his own numbers.
- Goof (continuity error): When the manhole for the underground lab is first opened, it is clearly a round metal manhole with no extra collar. The next shot a few seconds later from the inside shows two sides of the square plastic collar for the manhole that is then present for the rest of the episode.
- Following comments in this episode about ending DEA agent Hank "on a trip to Belize" - meaning murder him - the Belize Tourism Board actually offered free vacations to Vince Gilligan and eight of the shows's cast as PR stunt to help confirm the Central American country's image as a safe spot for tourists.
- The GPS coordinates representing Walt's lottery numbers "34 59 20 106 36 52" are in China. However, the coordinates "34 59 20 -106 36 52" point to Albuquerque Studios on University Blvd.
- Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) does not have any lines in this episode.
- SPOILER: The location where Walt bury the money, according to the GPS (34º 59' 20" N, 106º 36' 52" W), actually correspond to the Alburquerque Studios, where the series is filmed.