A forensic anthropologist, Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan and a cocky FBI agent, Seeley Booth are teamed together to investigate causes of death by focusing on human remains.
Last Episode12x03 The New Tricks in the Old Dogs Aired: Jan. 17, 2017
When the body of an old man is found in an acid dump site, the team becomes enmeshed in retirement home drama. As they explore the case, talk …
Bones: Season 12, Episode #2 - The Brain in the Bot
The team must figure out if a victim’s own A.I. bot was programmed to kill him.
Bones: Season 12, Episode #1 - The Hope in the Horror
Booth and the rest of the lab desperately search for Brennan after she is kidnapped.
Posted 2 days ago
Posted 9 days ago
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan
- Angela Montenegro
- Special Agent Seeley Booth
- Dr. Jack Hodgins
- Dr. Camille Saroyan
Series Fun Facts
- SPOILER: Every child born to a main character on the show is named after a close friend or family member who has died as a way to honor their memory. Booth's oldest child (from a previous…
[show]SPOILER: Every child born to a main character on the show is named after a close friend or family member who has died as a way to honor their memory. Booth's oldest child (from a previous relationship), Parker, is named after Teddy Parker, a fellow sniper and close friend who died in Booth's arms in combat. Angela and Hodgins' son, Michael Vincent, is named after squintern Vincent Nigel-Murray who was murdered shortly before Angela gave birth. Booth and Brennan's first child, Christine, is named after Brennan's mother, who was also murdered. Sweets and Daisy's child, Seeley Lance Wick-Sweets is named after Booth and (Lance) Sweets, who was murdered before his child was born. And Booth and Brennan's second child is named Hank after Booth's deceased grandfather, who raised him after finding out that Booth and his brother were being physically abused by their father (Hank's son).
- Micheal Grant Terry (Wendell Bray) and Tiffany Hines (Michelle Welton) both appeared in episodes of Freeform's show Stitchers.
- Bones works at the Jeffersonian Institute. There is no such place in Washington DC. However, the name is probably a play on the Smithsonian Institute. Shots of the outside of the actual…
[show]Bones works at the Jeffersonian Institute. There is no such place in Washington DC. However, the name is probably a play on the Smithsonian Institute. Shots of the outside of the actual Smithsonian are often used in the show also.