First Aired: Oct. 10, 2010 on HBO
Summary: In Chicago, Jimmy bonds with one of Johnny Torrio's prostitutes, Pearl, and finds himself increasingly at odds with the hot-headed Al Capone. Back in Atlantic City, Nucky looks to leverage his relationships with ambitious U.S. Senator Walter Edge, as well as Jersey City Mayor Frank Hague.…
Watch Episode On:- VUDU (purchase)
- Verizon On Demand (purchase)
- Amazon (purchase)
- HBO NOW (subscription)
- HBO (Via Amazon Prime) (subscription)
- Amazon Prime (subscription)
- HBO GO (tv_everywhere)
Edith Day: It left along with my husband.
Gillian Darmody: Yes?
Lucky Luciano: I'm a friend of James.
Gillian Darmody: His friends call him Jimmy. So who are you really?
Lucky Luciano: I'm, uh, what you call an acquaintance from New York.
Gillian Darmody: That part I suspected. What's your name?
Gillian Darmody: Never mind my name. Is he here or ain't he?
Gillian Darmody: He's not.
Lucky Luciano: Then where is he?
Gillian Darmody: Maybe he's up your ass. Have you considered looking there?
Lucky Luciano: You got a fresh mouth for a broad. Maybe I need to smack it.
Gillian Darmody: The roughneck bit... is that what little girls are going for these days?
- Goof (anachronisms): Joan Crawford is pictured on a cover of "Photoplay" magazine in 1920. Crawford did not make her first film until 1925 and made her first appearance in the publication in 1927.
- The Anastasia of the title refers to Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova, daughter of Czar Nicholas and Czarina Alexandra, who were assassinated by the Bolsheviks in 1918 along with their entire family. Between 1920 and 1922 several women falsely claimed to be the princess. The most famous of these was Anna Anderson, who was the subject of the award-winning movie "Anastasia," which won a 1956 Oscar for its star, Ingrid Bergman,
- Ironically, the KKK meeting scenes were shot in Harlem.