2x13 Quo Vadis, Pet
First Aired: May. 16, 1986 on ITV
Summary: Dennis manages to get the upper hand, forcing Ally Fraser to ""wipe the slate clean"". Oz has a fling with Ally Fraser's girlfriend, Vicki. He also wins the Spanish lottery. The day of the wedding arrives and Barry and Hazel are married at sea. Ally Fraser turns up in another …
- Goof (continuity error): Near the end of the final episode of the second series, as Ally gets off Bobby's boat, the rose attached to his jacket falls off. When he gets on Kenny's yacht, the rose has "re-attached" itself to Ally's jacket.
- A third season was originally planned soon after the second series completed, to be set in Moscow, seeing the lads rebuilding the British Embassy, but it was declared too expensive, and the other actors did not want to carry on without Gary Holton, so the third series did not go ahead until it was picked up by the BBC some 15 years later. The rebuilding of the British Embassy was later used as the premise of the fourth series.
- "Quo Vadis" is Latin for "where are you going?", which is appropriate given the storyline of this episode.
- The novelization of the second series ("Auf Wiedersehen, Pet 2" by Fred Taylor) ended abruptly with Oz winning the Spanish lottery. It went into no details about Barry's wedding and the impending customs chase. This was because the novel was based on an earlier version of the script. This is also apparent as the book covers some of the scenes that Gary Holton would have filmed had he been alive.
- During the scene where everyone is waiting to board Kenny's yacht, watch little Debbie. She gives dad Neville quite a hefty left hook in the jaw.
- This is the last episode of Central TV's version of Auf Wiedersehn Pet. Soon after the second series ended, Tyne Tees Television produced an AIDS awareness show in the form of a mini episode. Tim Healy and Jimmy Nail reprised their roles in "Educating Oz", a 25-minute show.