6x10 Chapter 10
First Aired: Nov. 18, 2016 on FX
Summary: After [i]Three Days in Hell, Lee stands trial for murder and is then interviewed by Lana Winters. S[/i]eason Finale
Main Characters in this Episode
- The Spirit Chasers apparently visited Briarcliff.
- The lowest rated episode of the series. (As of December 25, 2016)
- SPOILER: The surviving hero of season 2 returns. Lana Winters comes out of retirement to interview this season' survivor, Lee.
- SPOILER: This episode has a link to Asylum : when the ghost chasers enter the house, one of the hosts says that he has never been anywhere as spooky since they shot "that episode at the Asylum".
- SPOILER: This episode was hinted to be of a singular nature within its season when series creator Brad Falchuk stated, "It's like [episodes] 1-5, 6-9, and 10 is its own thing."