The teams compete in such events as Power Ball, Assault, The Wall and Hang Tough. The Eliminator round decides the winner of the tournament. This are the Events used during the season: The Pyramid | Assault | Hang Tough | The Joust | Gauntlet | Tug O War | Snapback | Swingshot | BreakThrough & Conquer | Powerball | Skytrack | Whiplash | The Wall | Gauntlet | The Eliminator
Last Episode01x14 Second Half Preliminary Round 1 Aired: Sep. 01, 1989
No Summary Found
- John Harlan - Announcer(90-93)
- Mike Adamie - Host(89-97)
- Lisa Malosky - Host (93-95)
- Todd Christensen - Host(89-90)
- Joe Theisman - Host(1989)
Series Fun Facts
- Prior to become Gladiators, Laser and Nitro played football together for the Los Angeles Rams.
- To hide their lack of an audience during the first season, the set designer had plywood set up around the arena, and had faces painted on the plywood to make it look like more people were in…
[show]To hide their lack of an audience during the first season, the set designer had plywood set up around the arena, and had faces painted on the plywood to make it look like more people were in the audience. They also dimmed the lights to further the illusion.
- Lisa Malosky was the only female host throughout the series run, and was also the only one without NFL experience.