The teams compete in such events as Power Ball, Assault, The Wall and Hang Tough. The Eliminator round decides the winner of the tournament. This are the Events used during the season: The Pyramid | Assault | Hang Tough | The Joust | Gauntlet | Tug O War | Snapback | Swingshot | BreakThrough & Conquer | Powerball | Skytrack | Whiplash | The Wall | Gauntlet | The Eliminator
Last Episode01x14 Second Half Preliminary Round 1 Aired: Sep. 01, 1989
No Summary Found
- John Harlan - Announcer(90-93)
- Mike Adamie - Host(89-97)
- Lisa Malosky - Host (93-95)
- Todd Christensen - Host(89-90)
- Joe Theisman - Host(1989)
Series Fun Facts
- Two days before production on season four began, Gemini, Nitro, Ice, and Zap held a secret meeting. According to Nitro in his autobiography, they demanded that the producers give the…
[show]Two days before production on season four began, Gemini, Nitro, Ice, and Zap held a secret meeting. According to Nitro in his autobiography, they demanded that the producers give the Gladiators a portion of the merchandising revenue, or they were going to leave. Samuel Goldwyn said no. Gemini, Nitro, Ice, Zap, Lace #1, Blaze, Gold, and Thunder walked out. Zap changed her mind and went back right away. Ice sat out one season, but went back. Nitro went back after two years when they offered him a deal to compete one last season as a Gladiator, and then co-host the final year with Mike Adamle. The rest never returned.
- Sabre, Jazz, and Hawk started on the tour, and then were later added as Gladiators to the TV show.
- During the show's run, creator 'John Ferraro' sent the Gladiators on a ten month, 150 city tour of the country that started at the Superdome in New Orleans.