This series set the pattern for the TV news magazine. Each episode consists of several stories, each presented by a different reporter. Stories have included investigative pieces, celebrity profiles, background pieces on current events, and general human interest stories. The series has also featured "Point-Counterpoint" debates and humorous commentaries by Andy Rooney.
Last Episode48x21 TBA Aired: Dec. 13, 2015
No Summary Found
- Andrew Rooney - Commentator
- Morley Safer - Correspondent
- Mike Wallace - Correspondent
- Lesley Stahl - Correspondent
- Ed Bradley - Correspondent
Series Fun Facts
- Ed Bradley mentioned to Liza Minnelli that he was considering piercing his ear. Minnelli encouraged him to do it and later sent him his first earring.
- Voted #6 on TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time.
- Andrew Rooney (better known as Andy Rooney) made his last regular appearance on the program on October 2, 2011.