99 (passed away Dec. 18th, 2016)
Feb. 6th, 1917
Budapest, Austria-Hungary (now Hungary)
Zsa Zsa Gabor's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Zsa Zsa Gabor was a Hungarian-American actress and socialite, known for The love Boat, Knots Landing, The Facts of Life, Burke's Law and General Electric Theater.
- Inducted into the B-Movie Hall of Fame, October 26, 2004.
- Once held up an episode of _"The New Hollywood Squares" (1986)_ (qv) for about 45 minutes after breaking a fingernail.
- Was considered for the role of Miss Caswell in _All About Eve (1950)_ (qv), but 'Marilyn Monroe' (qv) was cast in the part instead.
- Campaigned in 1968 and 1972 for 'Richard Nixon' (qv), who she described as "the most intelligent President of our time".
- Strong doubts have been raised about her claim to the title of a German princess through her marriage to Prince 'Frédéric von Anhalt' (qv). Frederic's father, a policeman and commoner, paid elderly aristocrat Princess Marie-Auguste von Anhalt, daughter-in-law of 'Kaiser Wilhelm II' (qv), a considerable amount of money to adopt his son. Old European royalty does not recognize his title. Zsa Zsa's husband's real name is Hans Robert Lichtenberg. Prince or not, he does have the distinction of being married to her for longer than any of her previous spouses.
- In 1989 she was arrested and served three days in jail for slapping a police officer in Beverly Hills who stopped her for a traffic violation.
- Measurements: 36C-22-36 (filming _Moulin Rouge (1952)_ (qv)), 38-22-38 (self-described 1960s), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Together with her husband 'Frédéric von Anhalt' (qv) she adopted a few men. Among them are Marcus Eberhard Edward Prinz von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien (formerly known as Marcus Eberhardt, born about 1969, brothel owner, was adopted in April 2006); Prinz Oliver Leopold von Sachsen-Anhalt, Graf von Westfalen und Askanien (formerly known as Oliver Bendig, born about 1967, owner of two strip clubs in Los Angeles); Prinz Michael Maximilian von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien (formerly known as Michael Killer, born about 1967, owns health clubs); and a surgeon who doesn't want to be mentioned. All of them paid millions for their adoption.