99 (passed away Dec. 18th, 2016)
Feb. 6th, 1917
Budapest, Austria-Hungary (now Hungary)
Zsa Zsa Gabor's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Zsa Zsa Gabor was a Hungarian-American actress and socialite, known for The love Boat, Knots Landing, The Facts of Life, Burke's Law and General Electric Theater.
- Once held up an episode of _"The New Hollywood Squares" (1986)_ (qv) for about 45 minutes after breaking a fingernail.
- Campaigned in 1968 and 1972 for 'Richard Nixon' (qv), who she described as "the most intelligent President of our time".
- Measurements: 36C-22-36 (filming _Moulin Rouge (1952)_ (qv)), 38-22-38 (self-described 1960s), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Miss Hungary of 1936.
- [27 November 2002] In an automobile accident in Los Angeles, which left her in a coma for a short time, and, subsequently paralyzed. She was a passenger riding in a vehicle that struck a light pole on Sunset Boulevard.
- Was considered for the role of Miss Caswell in _All About Eve (1950)_ (qv), but 'Marilyn Monroe' (qv) was cast in the part instead.
- Once replaced five-time Tony Award winner, 'Julie Harris (I)' (qv), on Broadway.
- She and her famous sisters have racked up a total of 18 divorces (so far).