99 (passed away Dec. 18th, 2016)
Feb. 6th, 1917
Budapest, Austria-Hungary (now Hungary)
Zsa Zsa Gabor's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Zsa Zsa Gabor was a Hungarian-American actress and socialite, known for The love Boat, Knots Landing, The Facts of Life, Burke's Law and General Electric Theater.
- In 1989 she was arrested and served three days in jail for slapping a police officer in Beverly Hills who stopped her for a traffic violation.
- [27 November 2002] In an automobile accident in Los Angeles, which left her in a coma for a short time, and, subsequently paralyzed. She was a passenger riding in a vehicle that struck a light pole on Sunset Boulevard.
- Inducted into the B-Movie Hall of Fame, October 26, 2004.
- Daughter of 'Jolie Gabor' (qv). Sister of 'Magda Gabor' (qv) and 'Eva Gabor' (qv). Mother of actress 'Francesca Hilton' (qv) and ex-step-great-grandmother of 'Paris Hilton' (qv) and 'Nicky Hilton (I)' (qv).
- In 1993 she and her husband were sentenced to pay $2,000,000 to actress 'Elke Sommer' (qv) because of false accusations.
- Appeared as Minerva, the glamorous owner of a mineral spa, in the last episode (#120) of _"Batman" (1966)_ (qv).
- Hospitalized for six days with influenza in June 2009.
- She and her famous sisters have racked up a total of 18 divorces (so far).