Sep. 29th, 1980
Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
Zachary Levi's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Tangled
2009 - Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
2009 - Stuntmen
2008 - An American Carol
2006 - Big Momma's House 2
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
The middle child between two sisters, Zachary Levi was born September 29, 1980 in Lake Charles, Louisiana. He grew up all over the country before his family put down roots in Ventura County, California. At the early age of six, Zachary began acting, singing and dancing in school and local theater productions.
After graduating from Buena High School, he headed to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of acting. Zachary began acting in theater, performing roles in such regional productions like Grease, The Outsiders, Oliver, The Wizard of Oz and Big River. It was his portrayal of Jesus in Ojai's Godspell that brought him to the attention of Hollywood.
Most recently he completed a supporting role in the television movie Big Shot: Confessions of a Campus Bookie.
He played Kipp Steadman in the TV series "Less Than Perfect".
He recently was seen in the television movie See Jane Date on the WB. In his spare time, Zachary enjoys skateboarding, snowboarding, skydiving and participating in various other sports. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Owns two motorcycles, a Harley-Davidson FXDX and a Ducati Monster 750CC.
- Owns a Nissan GT-R super sports car, one of the first people to get one in the US.
- Aside from an actor, Zac has worked as a busboy, at Blockbuster, and at a car wash.
- Had to get 14 stitches on his hand after putting it through a light fixture in his living room during a game of tennis on his Nintendo Wii.
- Loves filming action scenes.
- Was already offered a role in the theater production of Young Frankenstein in New York when Chuck pushed through with filming and got picked up. Roger Bart took his place instead.
- Was ranked #22 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actors list. (2008).
- Is friends with Reaper star Bret Harrison. They did a photo shoot together for USA Weekend as "Most Likely to Be Breakout Stars" in 2007.