Jul. 29th, 1972
Burbank, California, USA
Wil Wheaton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - To Be Takei
2009 - Star Trek
2007 - Americanizing Shelley
2002 - Star Trek: Nemesis
1997 - Flubber
1997 - Trekkies
1991 - Toy Soldiers
1984 - The Last Starfighter
1982 - The Secret of NIMH
Guest TV Roles
Wil Wheaton first gained international attention by starring in the 'Rob Reiner' film Stand by Me (1986). Wheaton left the Hollywood scene for 18 months to pursue personal video production, including trying to live as a hobo on the USA's railroads. He then returned to Los Angeles, California, afterward and is working on many projects.
- Loves hockey, magic, and juggling.
- Wil is a lifelong fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team, and he is also an avid player of video games, which lead to his voice-over role in _Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004) (VG)_ (qv).
- Family: parents, Rick and Debbie; younger siblings, 'Jeremy Wheaton' (qv), 'Amy Wheaton' (qv).
- Wil's two children, Ryan Thomas Kopp and Nolan Eric Kopp, are actually his step-children.
- He said a few lines on Chunky A's ('Arsenio Hall' (qv)'s) song "Dope, the Big Lie," which appears on the Chunky A album "Large and in Charge."
- Was one of the first bloggers.
- He is an active member of the Propeller social news site, where he is a Scout.
- While growing up as a child, he was a big fan of the ThunderCats cartoon.