Jul. 29th, 1972
Burbank, California, USA
Wil Wheaton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Wil Wheaton first gained international attention by starring in the 'Rob Reiner' film Stand by Me (1986). Wheaton left the Hollywood scene for 18 months to pursue personal video production, including trying to live as a hobo on the USA's railroads. He then returned to Los Angeles, California, afterward and is working on many projects.
- According to Wheaton's book "Just a Geek," several of his _"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)_ (qv) cast mates, including 'Jonathan Frakes' (qv), nicknamed (and still call) him Teen Idol, while 'Brent Spiner' (qv) calls him Miltie.
- Was once spokesman for NewTek company, after leaving _"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)_ (qv).
- Wil's first big break in acting was opposite 'Bill Cosby' (qv) in a Jell-O Pudding Pops commercial.
- Wil's two children, Ryan Thomas Kopp and Nolan Eric Kopp, are actually his step-children.
- Loves hockey, magic, and juggling.
- He is an active member of the Propeller social news site, where he is a Scout.
- While growing up as a child, he was a big fan of the ThunderCats cartoon.
- Plays guitar and golf.