Jul. 29th, 1972
Burbank, California, USA
Wil Wheaton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Wil Wheaton first gained international attention by starring in the 'Rob Reiner' film Stand by Me (1986). Wheaton left the Hollywood scene for 18 months to pursue personal video production, including trying to live as a hobo on the USA's railroads. He then returned to Los Angeles, California, afterward and is working on many projects.
- Was once spokesman for NewTek company, after leaving _"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)_ (qv).
- Was number 62 on VH1's _"100 Greatest Kid Stars" (2005)_ (qv).
- Maintains an active blog on Myspace.com.
- Family: parents, Rick and Debbie; younger siblings, 'Jeremy Wheaton' (qv), 'Amy Wheaton' (qv).
- He is a posting member of the internet community Slashdot (slashdot.org). He does interviews on a regular basis and participates in discussion. He also answers private messages.
- Wil's two children, Ryan Thomas Kopp and Nolan Eric Kopp, are actually his step-children.
- Loves hockey, magic, and juggling.
- In 1988, Wil Power was the name of his Nickelodeon-based club for all Trek and non-Trek fans.