Jul. 29th, 1972
Burbank, California, USA
Wil Wheaton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Star Trek
2007 - Americanizing Shelley
2002 - Star Trek: Nemesis
1997 - Flubber
1997 - Trekkies
1991 - Toy Soldiers
1988 - She's Having a Baby
1986 - Stand by Me
1984 - The Last Starfighter
1982 - The Secret of NIMH
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Peter Meechum (Voiced)
Prince Michael (Voiced)
Ted Kord (Voiced)
Wil Wheaton first gained international attention by starring in the Rob Reiner film Stand by Me (1986). Wheaton left the Hollywood scene for 18 months to pursue personal video production, including trying to live as a hobo on the USA's railroads. He then returned to Los Angeles, California, afterward and is working on many projects.
- Wil is a lifelong fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team, and he is also an avid player of video games, which lead to his voice-over role in _Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004) (VG)_ (qv).
- He is an active member of the Propeller social news site, where he is a Scout.
- Was one of the first bloggers.
- He and wife, Anne, have two sons, Nolan and Ryan, from her previous marriage. They live in Los Angeles.
- Loves hockey, magic, and juggling.
- He is a posting member of the internet community Slashdot (slashdot.org). He does interviews on a regular basis and participates in discussion. He also answers private messages.
- Was number 62 on VH1's _"100 Greatest Kid Stars" (2005)_ (qv).
- Played as part of the PokerStars.com team in the 2005 World Series of Poker.