Jul. 29th, 1972
Burbank, California, USA
Wil Wheaton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Wil Wheaton first gained international attention by starring in the 'Rob Reiner' film Stand by Me (1986). Wheaton left the Hollywood scene for 18 months to pursue personal video production, including trying to live as a hobo on the USA's railroads. He then returned to Los Angeles, California, afterward and is working on many projects.
- Played as part of the PokerStars.com team in the 2005 World Series of Poker.
- He and wife, Anne, have two sons, Nolan and Ryan, from her previous marriage. They live in Los Angeles.
- Recently designed/created a tee for the one-item-a-day-sale spin off of woot.com, shirt.woot.com . It is entitled "How We Roll".
- In 1988, Wil Power was the name of his Nickelodeon-based club for all Trek and non-Trek fans.
- Was one of the first bloggers.
- Maintains an active blog on Myspace.com.
- Wil's first big break in acting was opposite 'Bill Cosby' (qv) in a Jell-O Pudding Pops commercial.
- He is a posting member of the internet community Slashdot (slashdot.org). He does interviews on a regular basis and participates in discussion. He also answers private messages.