Jul. 29th, 1972
Burbank, California, USA
Wil Wheaton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - To Be Takei
2009 - Star Trek
2007 - Americanizing Shelley
2002 - Star Trek: Nemesis
1997 - Flubber
1997 - Trekkies
1991 - Toy Soldiers
1984 - The Last Starfighter
1982 - The Secret of NIMH
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Wil Wheaton first gained international attention by starring in the 'Rob Reiner' film Stand by Me (1986). Wheaton left the Hollywood scene for 18 months to pursue personal video production, including trying to live as a hobo on the USA's railroads. He then returned to Los Angeles, California, afterward and is working on many projects.
- Maintains an active blog on Myspace.com.
- He and wife, Anne, have two sons, Nolan and Ryan, from her previous marriage. They live in Los Angeles.
- According to Wheaton's book "Just a Geek," several of his _"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)_ (qv) cast mates, including 'Jonathan Frakes' (qv), nicknamed (and still call) him Teen Idol, while 'Brent Spiner' (qv) calls him Miltie.
- Loves hockey, magic, and juggling.
- Was once spokesman for NewTek company, after leaving _"Star Trek: The Next Generation" (1987)_ (qv).
- Was number 62 on VH1's _"100 Greatest Kid Stars" (2005)_ (qv).
- Wil's two children, Ryan Thomas Kopp and Nolan Eric Kopp, are actually his step-children.
- Wil's first big break in acting was opposite 'Bill Cosby' (qv) in a Jell-O Pudding Pops commercial.