Apr. 12th, 1957
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Vince Gill's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me
1994 - Maverick
1994 - 8 Seconds
Guest TV Roles
Assistant Pastor Larry (Voiced)
Himself - Musical Guest
Himself - Country Musician
- (12 March 2001) Daughter Corrina Grant Gill born weighing 7lbs. 9oz.
- Brother: Bob (deceased 1993)
- Parents: Jerene Gill, Homemaker and J. Stanley "Stan" Gill (deceased 1997), a federal administrative law judge
- His ex-wife, 'Janis Oliver Gill' (qv), with her sister, 'Kristine Oliver Arnold' (qv), are the "Sweethearts of the Rodeo".
- Before becoming a successful country singer, from 1979 to 1983 was lead singer for the country-rock band Pure Prairie League, which had a top 10 pop hit in the summer of 1980 with "Let Me Love You Tonight."
- Stepfather of 'Matt Chapman (III)' (qv), 'Millie Chapman' (qv) and 'Sarah Chapman (III)' (qv).
- Avid golfer. In high school, had to decide if he wanted to pursue a career as a golfer or a musician. Hosts "The Vinny" Pro-Am Celebrity Golf tournament in Nashville, Tennessee to benefit Junior Golf of Tennessee. At one point had a handicap of 1.
- Daughter, Jennifer (Jenny) Jerene Gill born May 5, 1982.