Apr. 12th, 1957
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Vince Gill's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1994 - 8 Seconds
1994 - Maverick
Guest TV Roles
Assistant Pastor Larry (Voiced)
Himself - Musical Guest
Himself - Country Musician
[no bio found]
- His hometown is Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Daughter, Jennifer (Jenny) Jerene Gill born May 5, 1982.
- His ex-wife, 'Janis Oliver Gill' (qv), with her sister, 'Kristine Oliver Arnold' (qv), are the "Sweethearts of the Rodeo".
- Was asked to join the band 'Dire Straits' (qv) but declined to pursue his own solo career.
- Middle name is the same as his wife's maiden name.
- Began his music career playing bluegrass music.
- He began writing "Go Rest High on that Mountain" for 'Keith Whitley' (qv) who died of alcoholism, but completed it after his brother died as a tribute to both men. He wrote "It won't be the same this year", a Christmas song, about his brother, and "The Key" about his father.
- Ex-brother-in-law of 'Kristine Oliver Arnold' (qv).