Feb. 19th, 1993
Hollywood, Florida, USA
Victoria Justice's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Unknown
Guest TV Roles
Fans of Victoria Justice can witness her sharp comedy and acting chops, as well as her killer singing on "Victorious," featuring original music performed by Victoria and the ensemble cast. Victoria's acting career began at age 8, with an Ovaltine commercial, and just like her character Tori, she attended a performing arts school when she was 11. She joined Nickelodeon in 2005 playing Lola Martinez on "Zoey 101." Recently, she guest starred in the iCarly movie, "iFight Shelby Marx," as championship fighter Shelby Marx. Victoria also guest starred on "True Jackson, VP" and will pop up on the new series, "The Troop." A triple threat, Victoria acted, sang, and danced in the 2009 Nickelodeon movie-musical "Spectacular!" with her "Victorious" co-star Avan Jogia. Victoria will soon star in "The Kings of Appletown" with Dylan and Cole Sprouse.
- Her favorite cartoon is Spongebob Squarepants. When she met Tom Kenny, who voices Spongebob, she commented. "He was the nicest guy ever".
- She recently did a modeling campaign for Union Bay.
- Has been best friends with co-star 'Alexa Nikolas' (qv) since they were babies.
- Her wackiest fan encounter was when:"There was a girl who was dressed just like my character, "Lola", (with a blue ballet skirt over her jeans), and she wanted me to autograph the skirt. I actually thought it was very sweet.
- Good friends with co-stars Erin Sanders and Matthew Underwood.
- She is a model with Jet Set Models.
- Has a younger sister named Madison (born 1996).
- Her favorite actresses are 'Juliette Lewis (I)' (qv), and 'Hilary Swank' (qv).