Feb. 19th, 1993
Hollywood, Florida, USA
Victoria Justice's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Unknown
Guest TV Roles
Fans of Victoria Justice can witness her sharp comedy and acting chops, as well as her killer singing on Victorious, featuring original music performed by Victoria and the ensemble cast. Justice's acting career began at age 8, with an Ovaltine commercial, and just like her character Tori, she attended a performing arts school when she was 11.
Justice joined Nickelodeon in 2005 playing Lola Martinez on Zoey 101. She guest starred in the iCarly movie, iFight Shelby Marx, as championship fighter Shelby Marx. Justice also guest starred on True Jackson, VP and will pop up on the new series, The Troop. A triple threat, Justice acted, sang, and danced in the 2009 Nickelodeon movie-musical Spectacular! with her Victorious co-star Avan Jogia. Justice will soon star in The Kings of Appletown with Dylan and Cole Sprouse.
- She was hired as Lola for Zoey 101 because the producers needed a replacement for the character Dana Cruz when Kristin Herrera quit the show.
- She has a Sidekick 3 from T-Mobile as her phone.
- Her favorite musicals are A Chorus Line, Bye Bye Birdie, and Rent.
- She sings the song "A Thousand Miles" - originally done by Vanessa Carlton.
- Her dream car is a black Range Rover.
- Two shows she can't miss: Project Runway and American Idol.
- Has known co-star 'Matthew Underwood' (qv) since they were very little.
- She looks up to Oprah Winfrey.