Feb. 19th, 1993
Hollywood, Florida, USA
Victoria Justice's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Unknown
Guest TV Roles
Fans of Victoria Justice can witness her sharp comedy and acting chops, as well as her killer singing on "Victorious," featuring original music performed by Victoria and the ensemble cast. Victoria's acting career began at age 8, with an Ovaltine commercial, and just like her character Tori, she attended a performing arts school when she was 11. She joined Nickelodeon in 2005 playing Lola Martinez on "Zoey 101." Recently, she guest starred in the iCarly movie, "iFight Shelby Marx," as championship fighter Shelby Marx. Victoria also guest starred on "True Jackson, VP" and will pop up on the new series, "The Troop." A triple threat, Victoria acted, sang, and danced in the 2009 Nickelodeon movie-musical "Spectacular!" with her "Victorious" co-star Avan Jogia. Victoria will soon star in "The Kings of Appletown" with Dylan and Cole Sprouse.
- Used to be a model before she started acting.
- She has appeared in a production of "Annie".
- Good friends with co-stars Erin Sanders and Matthew Underwood.
- She looks up to Oprah Winfrey.
- Her favorite musicals are A Chorus Line, Bye Bye Birdie, and Rent.
- She loves to go swimming.
- She was hired as Lola for Zoey 101 because the producers needed a replacement for the character Dana Cruz when Kristin Herrera quit the show.
- Her favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's "Cherry Garcia".