Apr. 17th, 1974
Hertfordshire, England, UK
Victoria Beckham's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Zoolander
1997 - Spice World
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Performer
Victoria Adams was born April 1974. She does not like being called Vicky. Instead, call her Posh, which stands for the best of everything (an old luxury liner term, P.O.S.H. stood for "Port Out, Starboard Home"-- the best rooms). Growing up, she didn't like being driven to school in her father's Rolls Royce (they were very wealthy; later, as Posh, she would have an image of someone who revels in wealth). Victoria began as a dancer before eventually landing a spot as a member of The Spice Girls. While in college, Victoria was briefly in another band. After completing the 3-year course at Lanie Arts, she answered an ad in "The Stage" magazine, which was looking for 5 girls who could sing and dance. Victoria was picked, history was about to be made. (Victoria had met: Emma who had been in a play with her when they were kids; Geri while auditioning for a role in Tank Girl (1995); Mel C. attended a rival school when they were 15; and Mel B. at the audition for the forming of the band.) The Spice Girls became fantastically successful, achieving international fame. The wildly popular Spice Girls performed at sold-out concerts, did tours, and of course the Spice World (1997) movie. Victoria married soccer player David Beckham (I), and they had a son in 1999.
- Signed with Damon Dash's Roc-a-Wear clothing line to promote the apparel in US and European billboard ads. She already appeared on a billboard on Times Square, the building oposite to MTV Studios in New York.
- Engaged to soccer star 'David Beckham (I)' (qv) (25 January 1998).
- Is a big fan of 'Simon Morley' (qv)'s and 'David Friend (I)' (qv)'s _Puppetry of the Penis: Live at the Forum (2001) (V)_ (qv), and once attended a private screening of the show with her husband and other celebrities.
- Daughter of 'Jackie Adams' (qv).
- Gave birth to her second son 'Romeo Beckham' (qv) on 1 September 2002.
- Tried out for the role of Lara Croft in _Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001)_ (qv) but lost the role to 'Angelina Jolie' (qv)
- Winner of Best Dressed Female Artist at "Lycra British Style Awards 2003" in London, UK.
- She is the only member of 'The Spice Girls' (qv) not to have had a UK number one single as a solo artist.