Mar. 26th, 1949
Inglewood, California, USA
Vicki Lawrence's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Sgt. Alvinia T. Plout
- She is the sister of make-up artist, 'Joni Lawrence' (qv).
- She is a huge game show fan and guest-starred on many game shows including _"The $10,000 Pyramid" (1973)_ (qv), _"Super Password" (1984)_ (qv), and _"Match Game 73" (1973)_ (qv). She also hosted the daytime edition of _"Win, Lose or Draw" (1987)_ (qv) for NBC and on her TV show _"Mama's Family" (1983)_ (qv), Mama was a contestant on _"Jeopardy!" (1984)_ (qv) She did a salute to game shows and their hosts on her talk show _"Vicki!" (1992)_ (qv).
- Hit #1 in Australia in 1973 with "He Did With Me" (written by Harry Lloyd and Gloria Sklerov)
- Her recording of then husband 'Bobby Russell (I)' (qv)'s song "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia" was number one on Billboard magazine's Hot 100 chart for two weeks in April 1973, reached the Top 40 of Billboard's Hot Country Singles chart, and earned a Gold Record
- Her former husband, 'Bobby Russell (I)' (qv), wrote the popular tunes, "Little Green Apples" and 'Bobby Goldsboro' (qv)'s "Honey."
- While a member of the singing group 'The Young Americans' (qv), a journalist reviewing a concert mentioned Lawrence's resemblance to 'Carol Burnett' (qv). Lawrence sent the clipping to Burnett, along with an invitation to attend a performance of The Miss Fireball Contest in which Lawrence was appearing in. Burnett did attend and Lawrence was subsequently hired to play Burnett's kid sister in _"The Carol Burnett Show" (1967)_ (qv).
- Daughter, Courtney Allison Schultz, born May 5th, 1975 Son, Garrett Lawrence Schultz, born July 3rd, 1977
- With the exception of 'Eric Brown (I)' (qv) (Buzz), 'Karin Argoud' (qv) (Sonja), and 'Allan Kayser' (qv) (Bubba), she was the youngest regularly-appearing actress in the cast of _"Mama's Family" (1983)_ (qv), even though the character she played was the oldest. 'Ken Berry (I)' (qv) (Vinton), 'Dorothy Lyman' (qv) (Naomi), 'Rue McClanahan' (qv) (Aunt Fran), 'Betty White (I)' (qv) (Ellen), 'Carol Burnett' (qv) (Eunice), 'Harvey Korman' (qv) (Ed) and 'Beverly Archer' (qv) (Iola) are all older.