Jan. 1st, 1969
Sturgis, Michigan, USA
Verne Troyer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
2008 - The Love Guru
2008 - College
2007 - Postal
2001 - Bubble Boy
2001 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2000 - The Grinch
1999 - Instinct
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1998 - Mighty Joe Young
1998 - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
1998 - My Giant
1997 - Wishmaster
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Actor
Himself - Celebrity Panel
Small Man at Bar
Verne J. Troyer, a.k.a. Mini-V, is best known for his role as "Mini-Me," Dr. Evil's smaller and more concentrated pure evil prot�g�, in the hit comedy Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999) and Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002). Although the thirty-year-old, 32-inch-tall actor has just recently become recognized as a "Big Man in the business," Verne has been working in show business as an actor and stuntman for several years. Troyer, born on January 1, 1969, in Sturgis, Michigan, had always dreamed growing up of getting into showbiz. Shortly after his high school graduation in 1987, Verne moved with some friends to Arlington, Texas, where, in 1993, he got his first break into showbiz as a stunt double for a 9-month-old baby on a film called Baby's Day Out (1994). Over the next few years, Verne made several film and television appearances, often portraying animals or small children.
- Verne loves to play video games in his spare time.
- Verne loves college football. His favorite team is the Michigan Wolverines. He says his second favorite team is "whoever's playing Notre Dame."
- Threw out the first ball at the San Diego Padre vs. Los Angeles Dodger game on June 30, 1999. It wasn't from the mound, of course.
- One of the smallest men in the world
- Verne has to do all of his own stunts because there isn't anyone small enough to fill in!
- Announced engagement to his yoga instructor/girlfriend, Genevieve Gallen, and plans to wed in November 2003. In August of 2003, Verne denied the earlier reports that he and girlfriend Genevieve Gallen were to be married. His reps said that he had never even asked her. They wed in January of 2004, but were in the process of a divorce as of fall 2006.
- Has a brief appearance in Moby's "We Are All Made of Stars" Video.
- Verne and his date were voted King and Queen at their high school prom.