Nov. 11th, 1972
Joliet, Illinois, USA
Tyler Christopher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Beyond the Lights
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Jay Ferguson
Gunnery Sergeant Joe Akers
Christopher was born in Joliet, Illinois and grew up in Delaware, Ohio, the youngest of four children. He is of Native American heritage, as his mother Jimi-Ann is Choctaw and his father Jim Baker is Seneca. He attended Ohio Wesleyan University for two years and then moved to Los Angeles.
Christopher was married to Eva Longoria from 2002 to 2004. He has also been linked to former General Hospital actress Vanessa Marcil. From 2005 to 2007 he had an on again off again relationship with Natalia Livingston. Christopher married Brienne Pedigo on September 27, 2008, and their son, Greysun James, was born on October 3, 2009.
- He is the cousin of actors 'Derk Cheetwood' (qv) and 'Drew Cheetwood' (qv).
- His mother is Choctaw Indian and his father is Seneca Indian.
- Once worked at UCLA medical Center.
- 'Freddie Prinze Jr.' (qv) and 'Sarah Michelle Gellar' (qv) were witnesses at his wedding.
- Waited tables with actor 'J.D. Walters' (qv) and 'Derk Cheetwood' (qv) at a Burbank restaurant in 1993.
- Is the youngest of four children. Two sisters and one brother.
- Has 3 dogs named Brando, Buck & Chief. Has a new puppy called Brando (Adronicus Mastiff).
- Attended Ohio Wesleyan University.