Nov. 11th, 1972
Joliet, Illinois, USA
Tyler Christopher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Christopher was born in Joliet, Illinois and grew up in Delaware, Ohio, the youngest of four children. He is of Native American heritage, as his mother Jimi-Ann is Choctaw and his father Jim Baker is Seneca. He attended Ohio Wesleyan University for two years and then moved to Los Angeles.
Christopher was married to Eva Longoria from 2002 to 2004. He has also been linked to former General Hospital actress Vanessa Marcil. From 2005 to 2007 he had an on again off again relationship with Natalia Livingston. Christopher married Brienne Pedigo on September 27, 2008, and their son, Greysun James, was born on October 3, 2009.
- Has 3 dogs named Brando, Buck & Chief. Has a new puppy called Brando (Adronicus Mastiff).
- Enjoys playing golf.
- Once worked at UCLA medical Center.
- His mother is Choctaw Indian and his father is Seneca Indian.
- He is the cousin of actors 'Derk Cheetwood' (qv) and 'Drew Cheetwood' (qv).
- Attended Ohio Wesleyan University.
- Expecting his first child, with wife Brienne, on October 1, 2009. [April 1, 2009].
- Is of American Indian heritage because his mother is Choctaw and his father is Seneca.