May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Winner of 6 gold medals for skateboarding in the ESPN X-Games.
- He is considered the pioneer of modern vertical skateboarding.
- Tony's Boom Boom HuckJam tour is the most successful action sports tour featuring skateboarding, BMX, and freestyle Moto-X.
- One of his ancestors is Henry Hudson (discoverer of the Hudson River, Hudson Bay, etc.).
- In 2000 he published his autobiography, "Occupation: Skateboarder."
- Sons with Erin Hawk: Spencer, born March 26, 1999 and Keegan, born July 18, 2001.
- As of September 2001, still the only skateboarder to pull off a 900 in competition, which he has done multiple times.
- On August 29, 2004, at the 2004 MTV Video Music Awards, he won the first MTV Award for "Best Video Game Soundtrack" for Tony Hawk's Underground (T.H.U.G.)