May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Along with Andy MacDonald, has won every gold medal for Vert Doubles at the X-Games.
- Has been a professional skateboarder since he was 15
- (2005) Engaged to Lhotse Merriam, Former Vice President of the International Free Skiers Association, President, Method Media & Marketing Inc. , Owner Clover Lingerie & Gifts LLC
- Considered to have the best professional skateboard record in history, entering 103 pro contests, winning 73 of them, and placing second in 19.
- One year after they started dating, he proposed to his wife Llothse. They married on an heart-shaped island in Fidji.
- The engagement ring he gave to 'Lhotse Merriam' (qv) was from Tiffany.
- Sons with Erin Hawk: Spencer, born March 26, 1999 and Keegan, born July 18, 2001.
- In 2000 he wrote an autobiography entitled HAWK: Occupation: Skateboarder, which made it to number 18 on to the New York Times bestseller list. He later wrote three more books: a young adult autobiography called Hawk, a road journal called Between Boardslides and Burnout and Tony Hawk: Professional Skateboarder.