May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Hill Street
2012 - Waiting for Lightning
2012 - Parental Guidance
2010 - Jackass 3-D
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2005 - Deck Dogz
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2003 - Haggard
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - xXx
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Clueless Gamer
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- One year after they started dating, he proposed to his wife Llothse. They married on an heart-shaped island in Fidji.
- Is nicknamed by his fans "The Legendary: Tony Hawk."
- Winner of 6 gold medals for skateboarding in the ESPN X-Games.
- Along with Andy MacDonald, has won every gold medal for Vert Doubles at the X-Games.
- In 1992, after the skateboarding industry took a downturn, Hawk started Birdhouse Projects along with ex-Powell Peralta pro Per Welinder. Now known as Birdhouse Skateboards, it is one of the companies in the Blitz Distribution family, another company formed by Hawk and Welinder. He also owns his own film and TV production company, 900 Films, and, along with his family, started Hawk Clothing. Hawk Clothing was later sold to Quiksilver and is now sold exclusively in Kohl's department stores across the USA.
- Married Lhotse Merriam, January 12, 2006 on the island of Tavarua, Fiji. Rancid played at his wedding.
- (July 2002) Signed a fifteen year deal with Activision, publishers of the Pro Skater series of Video Games
- Daughter, Kadence Clover Hawk, was born 30 June 2008 in La Jolla, California. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 oz.