May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Hill Street
2012 - Waiting for Lightning
2012 - Parental Guidance
2010 - Jackass 3-D
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2003 - Haggard
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - xXx
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- One year after they started dating, he proposed to his wife Llothse. They married on an heart-shaped island in Fidji.
- Is the first skateboarder to do 'The 900' skateboarding trick, which requires two and half turns in the air on a vert ramp. He is the first and only skateboarder to date who has successfully done this trick. He has done 'The 900' over 15 times.
- Has his own radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 28 Faction called (Tony Hawk's Demolition Radio) along with fellow pro skateboarders 'Jason Ellis (I)' (qv) and 'Jesse Fritsch' (qv).
- On August 29, 2004, at the 2004 MTV Video Music Awards, he won the first MTV Award for "Best Video Game Soundtrack" for Tony Hawk's Underground (T.H.U.G.)
- Was in one of 'Weird Al Yankovic''s music videos, wearing a long wig.
- In 2000 he published his autobiography, "Occupation: Skateboarder."
- Sponsored at age 12 by the legendary Dogtown Skateboards.
- (2005) Engaged to Lhotse Merriam, Former Vice President of the International Free Skiers Association, President, Method Media & Marketing Inc. , Owner Clover Lingerie & Gifts LLC