May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Hill Street
2012 - Parental Guidance
2012 - Waiting for Lightning
2010 - Jackass 3-D
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2005 - Deck Dogz
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2003 - Haggard
2002 - xXx
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Clueless Gamer
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- In 2000 he wrote an autobiography entitled HAWK: Occupation: Skateboarder, which made it to number 18 on to the New York Times bestseller list. He later wrote three more books: a young adult autobiography called Hawk, a road journal called Between Boardslides and Burnout and Tony Hawk: Professional Skateboarder.
- Tony's Boom Boom HuckJam tour is the most successful action sports tour featuring skateboarding, BMX, and freestyle Moto-X.
- In 2000 he published his autobiography, "Occupation: Skateboarder."
- Married Lhotse Merriam, January 12, 2006 on the island of Tavarua, Fiji. Rancid played at his wedding.
- Is nicknamed by his fans "The Legendary: Tony Hawk."
- The engagement ring he gave to 'Lhotse Merriam' (qv) was from Tiffany.
- (Circa 2000) The Toy Dolls played at his birthday party. It was the only show they played that year.
- Has his own radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 28 Faction called (Tony Hawk's Demolition Radio) along with fellow pro skateboarders 'Jason Ellis (I)' (qv) and 'Jesse Fritsch' (qv).