May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Jackass 3-D
2007 - 3000 Miles
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - xXx
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- One year after they started dating, he proposed to his wife Llothse. They married on an heart-shaped island in Fidji.
- In 2000 he published his autobiography, "Occupation: Skateboarder."
- Is the first skateboarder to do 'The 900' skateboarding trick, which requires two and half turns in the air on a vert ramp. He is the first and only skateboarder to date who has successfully done this trick. He has done 'The 900' over 15 times.
- Considered to have the best professional skateboard record in history, entering 103 pro contests, winning 73 of them, and placing second in 19.
- Along with Andy MacDonald, has won every gold medal for Vert Doubles at the X-Games.
- He is considered the pioneer of modern vertical skateboarding.
- Tony's Boom Boom HuckJam tour is the most successful action sports tour featuring skateboarding, BMX, and freestyle Moto-X.
- On August 29, 2004, at the 2004 MTV Video Music Awards, he won the first MTV Award for "Best Video Game Soundtrack" for Tony Hawk's Underground (T.H.U.G.)