May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Sponsored at age 12 by the legendary Dogtown Skateboards.
- Daughter, Kadence Clover Hawk, was born 30 June 2008 in La Jolla, California. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 oz.
- In 1992, after the skateboarding industry took a downturn, Hawk started Birdhouse Projects along with ex-Powell Peralta pro Per Welinder. Now known as Birdhouse Skateboards, it is one of the companies in the Blitz Distribution family, another company formed by Hawk and Welinder. He also owns his own film and TV production company, 900 Films, and, along with his family, started Hawk Clothing. Hawk Clothing was later sold to Quiksilver and is now sold exclusively in Kohl's department stores across the USA.
- Has his own radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 28 Faction called (Tony Hawk's Demolition Radio) along with fellow pro skateboarders 'Jason Ellis (I)' (qv) and 'Jesse Fritsch' (qv).
- Along with Andy MacDonald, has won every gold medal for Vert Doubles at the X-Games.
- He has three sons, Spencer and Keegan with his current wife Erin. Riley, the older son is from his first marriage.
- In 2000 he wrote an autobiography entitled HAWK: Occupation: Skateboarder, which made it to number 18 on to the New York Times bestseller list. He later wrote three more books: a young adult autobiography called Hawk, a road journal called Between Boardslides and Burnout and Tony Hawk: Professional Skateboarder.
- One year after they started dating, he proposed to his wife Llothse. They married on an heart-shaped island in Fidji.