May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Jackass 3-D
2007 - 3000 Miles
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - xXx
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Son of Nancy and Frank Hawk. Frank Hawk started the NSA (National Skateboarding Association).
- His wife Llotse's wedding gown was designed by 'Vera Wang' (qv).
- Considered to have the best professional skateboard record in history, entering 103 pro contests, winning 73 of them, and placing second in 19.
- A guest at his wedding to 'Lhotse Merriam' (qv) was 'Bam Margera' (qv).
- As of September 2001, still the only skateboarder to pull off a 900 in competition, which he has done multiple times.
- Hawk has starred in commercials for Apple Computer, McDonalds, Bagel Bites, Hershey's Milk, GoSnacks, The California Tourism Board, and Domino's Pizza.
- Winner of 6 gold medals for skateboarding in the ESPN X-Games.
- In 2000 he wrote an autobiography entitled HAWK: Occupation: Skateboarder, which made it to number 18 on to the New York Times bestseller list. He later wrote three more books: a young adult autobiography called Hawk, a road journal called Between Boardslides and Burnout and Tony Hawk: Professional Skateboarder.