May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Hill Street
2012 - Parental Guidance
2012 - Waiting for Lightning
2010 - Jackass 3-D
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2003 - Haggard
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - xXx
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Clueless Gamer
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Was in one of 'Weird Al Yankovic''s music videos, wearing a long wig.
- Winner of 6 gold medals for skateboarding in the ESPN X-Games.
- He has three sons, Spencer and Keegan with his current wife Erin. Riley, the older son is from his first marriage.
- Placed in top 5 in 1980 Van's/Offshore Amateur State Finals (California) in boys 11-13 year old division.
- Hawk has starred in commercials for Apple Computer, McDonalds, Bagel Bites, Hershey's Milk, GoSnacks, The California Tourism Board, and Domino's Pizza.
- (Circa 2000) The Toy Dolls played at his birthday party. It was the only show they played that year.
- He is considered the pioneer of modern vertical skateboarding.
- One year after they started dating, he proposed to his wife Llothse. They married on an heart-shaped island in Fidji.