May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Jackass 3-D
2007 - 3000 Miles
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - xXx
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Considered to have the best professional skateboard record in history, entering 103 pro contests, winning 73 of them, and placing second in 19.
- Father of 'Riley Hawk' (qv), who helped 'Ashton Kutcher' (qv) play a practical joke on Tony for _"Punk'd" (2003)_ (qv). The elder Hawk grounded his son for the prank.
- Son of Nancy and Frank Hawk. Frank Hawk started the NSA (National Skateboarding Association).
- (July 2002) Signed a fifteen year deal with Activision, publishers of the Pro Skater series of Video Games
- Along with Andy MacDonald, has won every gold medal for Vert Doubles at the X-Games.
- Has his own radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 28 Faction called (Tony Hawk's Demolition Radio) along with fellow pro skateboarders 'Jason Ellis (I)' (qv) and 'Jesse Fritsch' (qv).
- (Circa 2000) The Toy Dolls played at his birthday party. It was the only show they played that year.
- On August 29, 2004, at the 2004 MTV Video Music Awards, he won the first MTV Award for "Best Video Game Soundtrack" for Tony Hawk's Underground (T.H.U.G.)