May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Jackass 3-D
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2003 - Haggard
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - xXx
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Sponsored at age 12 by the legendary Dogtown Skateboards.
- A guest at his wedding to 'Lhotse Merriam' (qv) was 'Bam Margera' (qv).
- He is considered the pioneer of modern vertical skateboarding.
- Father of 'Riley Hawk' (qv), who helped 'Ashton Kutcher' (qv) play a practical joke on Tony for _"Punk'd" (2003)_ (qv). The elder Hawk grounded his son for the prank.
- In 2000 he published his autobiography, "Occupation: Skateboarder."
- Has his own radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 28 Faction called (Tony Hawk's Demolition Radio) along with fellow pro skateboarders 'Jason Ellis (I)' (qv) and 'Jesse Fritsch' (qv).
- His wife Llotse's wedding gown was designed by 'Vera Wang' (qv).
- Hawk divorced Cindy in 1994 and married his second wife, Erin Lee, on September 28, 1996; they had two sons and divorced in 2004. Hawk entered his third marriage with his then girlfriend, Lhotse Merriam, on January 12, 2006, on the island of Fiji. While there, the Fijian Chief of Tavarua, Druku, asked him to give a private skate demo where two onlookers held a piece of plywood as a makeshift wall to wall ride on a tennis court wall.