May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Hill Street
2012 - Waiting for Lightning
2012 - Parental Guidance
2010 - Jackass 3-D
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Haggard
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - xXx
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Clueless Gamer
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- In 1992, after the skateboarding industry took a downturn, Hawk started Birdhouse Projects along with ex-Powell Peralta pro Per Welinder. Now known as Birdhouse Skateboards, it is one of the companies in the Blitz Distribution family, another company formed by Hawk and Welinder. He also owns his own film and TV production company, 900 Films, and, along with his family, started Hawk Clothing. Hawk Clothing was later sold to Quiksilver and is now sold exclusively in Kohl's department stores across the USA.
- Hawk owned his own half halfpipe, constructed by his father and friends at Fallbrook, where he lived with his first wife, Cindy Dunbar, and their son, Riley Hawk.
- On August 29, 2004, at the 2004 MTV Video Music Awards, he won the first MTV Award for "Best Video Game Soundtrack" for Tony Hawk's Underground (T.H.U.G.)
- Sponsored at age 12 by the legendary Dogtown Skateboards.
- Father of 'Riley Hawk' (qv), who helped 'Ashton Kutcher' (qv) play a practical joke on Tony for _"Punk'd" (2003)_ (qv). The elder Hawk grounded his son for the prank.
- Along with Andy MacDonald, has won every gold medal for Vert Doubles at the X-Games.
- In 2000 he published his autobiography, "Occupation: Skateboarder."
- Has been a professional skateboarder since he was 15