May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Winner of 6 gold medals for skateboarding in the ESPN X-Games.
- Daughter, Kadence Clover Hawk, was born 30 June 2008 in La Jolla, California. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 oz.
- Tony's Boom Boom HuckJam tour is the most successful action sports tour featuring skateboarding, BMX, and freestyle Moto-X.
- Considered to have the best professional skateboard record in history, entering 103 pro contests, winning 73 of them, and placing second in 19.
- In 2000 he published his autobiography, "Occupation: Skateboarder."
- (2005) Engaged to Lhotse Merriam, Former Vice President of the International Free Skiers Association, President, Method Media & Marketing Inc. , Owner Clover Lingerie & Gifts LLC
- In 1992, after the skateboarding industry took a downturn, Hawk started Birdhouse Projects along with ex-Powell Peralta pro Per Welinder. Now known as Birdhouse Skateboards, it is one of the companies in the Blitz Distribution family, another company formed by Hawk and Welinder. He also owns his own film and TV production company, 900 Films, and, along with his family, started Hawk Clothing. Hawk Clothing was later sold to Quiksilver and is now sold exclusively in Kohl's department stores across the USA.
- Eldest son Hudson 'Riley Hawk' (qv) is named after Tony's ancestor, Henry Hudson, who discovered the Hudson Valley. TH claims that, following the failure of _Hudson Hawk (1991)_ (qv) - which came and went within a year of his son's birth - the boy's parents just call him Riley.