May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Jackass 3-D
2007 - 3000 Miles
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - xXx
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Was in one of 'Weird Al Yankovic''s music videos, wearing a long wig.
- Placed in top 5 in 1980 Van's/Offshore Amateur State Finals (California) in boys 11-13 year old division.
- Hawk has starred in commercials for Apple Computer, McDonalds, Bagel Bites, Hershey's Milk, GoSnacks, The California Tourism Board, and Domino's Pizza.
- He is considered the pioneer of modern vertical skateboarding.
- On August 29, 2004, at the 2004 MTV Video Music Awards, he won the first MTV Award for "Best Video Game Soundtrack" for Tony Hawk's Underground (T.H.U.G.)
- Is nicknamed by his fans "The Legendary: Tony Hawk."
- Eldest son Hudson 'Riley Hawk' (qv) is named after Tony's ancestor, Henry Hudson, who discovered the Hudson Valley. TH claims that, following the failure of _Hudson Hawk (1991)_ (qv) - which came and went within a year of his son's birth - the boy's parents just call him Riley.
- Tony's Boom Boom HuckJam tour is the most successful action sports tour featuring skateboarding, BMX, and freestyle Moto-X.