May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Jackass 3-D
2007 - 3000 Miles
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - xXx
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Is the first skateboarder to do 'The 900' skateboarding trick, which requires two and half turns in the air on a vert ramp. He is the first and only skateboarder to date who has successfully done this trick. He has done 'The 900' over 15 times.
- One of his ancestors is Henry Hudson (discoverer of the Hudson River, Hudson Bay, etc.).
- Is nicknamed by his fans "The Legendary: Tony Hawk."
- Son of Nancy and Frank Hawk. Frank Hawk started the NSA (National Skateboarding Association).
- Has his own radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 28 Faction called (Tony Hawk's Demolition Radio) along with fellow pro skateboarders 'Jason Ellis (I)' (qv) and 'Jesse Fritsch' (qv).
- Hawk divorced Cindy in 1994 and married his second wife, Erin Lee, on September 28, 1996; they had two sons and divorced in 2004. Hawk entered his third marriage with his then girlfriend, Lhotse Merriam, on January 12, 2006, on the island of Fiji. While there, the Fijian Chief of Tavarua, Druku, asked him to give a private skate demo where two onlookers held a piece of plywood as a makeshift wall to wall ride on a tennis court wall.
- Sons with Erin Hawk: Spencer, born March 26, 1999 and Keegan, born July 18, 2001.
- Placed in top 5 in 1980 Van's/Offshore Amateur State Finals (California) in boys 11-13 year old division.