May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Hill Street
2012 - Parental Guidance
2012 - Waiting for Lightning
2010 - Jackass 3-D
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2003 - Haggard
2002 - The New Guy
2002 - xXx
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Clueless Gamer
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- The engagement ring he gave to 'Lhotse Merriam' (qv) was from Tiffany.
- Is nicknamed by his fans "The Legendary: Tony Hawk."
- Daughter, Kadence Clover Hawk, was born 30 June 2008 in La Jolla, California. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 oz.
- One of his ancestors is Henry Hudson (discoverer of the Hudson River, Hudson Bay, etc.).
- Sons with Erin Hawk: Spencer, born March 26, 1999 and Keegan, born July 18, 2001.
- Hawk owned his own half halfpipe, constructed by his father and friends at Fallbrook, where he lived with his first wife, Cindy Dunbar, and their son, Riley Hawk.
- He is considered the pioneer of modern vertical skateboarding.
- Along with Andy MacDonald, has won every gold medal for Vert Doubles at the X-Games.