May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Hill Street
2012 - Parental Guidance
2012 - Waiting for Lightning
2010 - Jackass 3-D
2005 - Deck Dogz
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2003 - Gumball 3000: The Movie
2003 - Haggard
2002 - xXx
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
2002 - The New Guy
2001 - Dogtown and Z-Boys
2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
1989 - Gleaming the Cube
1987 - Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
1986 - Thrashin'
Guest TV Roles
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- Is the first skateboarder to do 'The 900' skateboarding trick, which requires two and half turns in the air on a vert ramp. He is the first and only skateboarder to date who has successfully done this trick. He has done 'The 900' over 15 times.
- Sponsored at age 12 by the legendary Dogtown Skateboards.
- (2005) Engaged to Lhotse Merriam, Former Vice President of the International Free Skiers Association, President, Method Media & Marketing Inc. , Owner Clover Lingerie & Gifts LLC
- Eldest son Hudson 'Riley Hawk' (qv) is named after Tony's ancestor, Henry Hudson, who discovered the Hudson Valley. TH claims that, following the failure of _Hudson Hawk (1991)_ (qv) - which came and went within a year of his son's birth - the boy's parents just call him Riley.
- In 2000 he published his autobiography, "Occupation: Skateboarder."
- One year after they started dating, he proposed to his wife Llothse. They married on an heart-shaped island in Fidji.
- Married Lhotse Merriam, January 12, 2006 on the island of Tavarua, Fiji. Rancid played at his wedding.
- One of his ancestors is Henry Hudson (discoverer of the Hudson River, Hudson Bay, etc.).