May. 12th, 1968
Carlsbad, California, USA
Tony Hawk's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
The father of four and husband of one, Tony Hawk is arguably the single most influential skateboarder of all time. Born and raised in the hazy daze of Southern California, Tony has forgotten more tricks than most people learn in a lifetime, and his contributions to the sport are endless -- most recently, unearthing skateboarding's holy grail by becoming the only person to successfully land a 900°.
- He has three sons, Spencer and Keegan with his current wife Erin. Riley, the older son is from his first marriage.
- Was in one of 'Weird Al Yankovic''s music videos, wearing a long wig.
- Sons with Erin Hawk: Spencer, born March 26, 1999 and Keegan, born July 18, 2001.
- The engagement ring he gave to 'Lhotse Merriam' (qv) was from Tiffany.
- A guest at his wedding to 'Lhotse Merriam' (qv) was 'Bam Margera' (qv).
- His all-time favorite movie is _The Big Lebowski (1998)_ (qv)
- One year after they started dating, he proposed to his wife Llothse. They married on an heart-shaped island in Fidji.
- Daughter, Kadence Clover Hawk, was born 30 June 2008 in La Jolla, California. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 oz.