Feb. 5th, 1961
Highland Park, Michigan, USA
Tim Meadows' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Graduated from Wayne State University.
- He is an alumnus of Chicago's ImprovOlympic improvisation troupe. Fellow members include the late 'Chris Farley' (qv), 'Ian Gomez' (qv), 'Pat Finn (II)' (qv), 'Jon Favreau' (qv) and 'Rachel Dratch' (qv).
- Performed with the Soup Kitchen Saloon improv comedy group in Ferndale, Michigan, before relocating to Chicago, Illinois and joining ImprovOlympic.
- When he moved on from the show after 10 seasons, he was the longest-running cast member on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv). Later he was surpassed in this regard by cast mate 'Darrell Hammond' (qv).
- Has two sons
- An alumnus of the Second City Improv Company in Chicago.