Dec. 15th, 1933
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Tim Conway's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - The Aristocrats
1998 - Air Bud: Golden Receiver
1997 - Speed 2: Cruise Control
1996 - Dear God
1984 - Cannonball Run II
1979 - The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again
1979 - The Prize Fighter
1976 - Gus
1975 - The Apple Dumpling Gang
Guest TV Roles
Tim Conway is a legendary comic actor and performer best known as a regular on "The Carol Burnett Show" in the mid 70's. Viewers delighted in Tim's adlibs in hopes to make fellow cast members, especially Harvey Korman, break out of character and start to laugh. Prior to "Carol Burnett" Tim starred in "McHale's Navy" with Ernest Borgnine. His character was Ensign Parker, Borgnine's inept second-in-command.
Tim has also enjoyed success in several movies. Most notably "The Apple Dumpling Gang" with Don Knotts.
In the mid 90's he produced a video with sequences of his "Dorf" character in the outdoors and sold successfully sold it through TV advertisements.
Tim Conway continues to entertain fans worldwide.
- Father of Jamie "Jake" Conway.
- (2004) Named a Disney Legend.
- Was local TV comedy team partner with 'Ernie Anderson' (qv) (father of director 'Paul Thomas Anderson' (qv)) until Conway moved away from Cleveland.
- Father of 'Tim Conway Jr.' (qv) and 'Kelly Conway (I)' (qv).
- Is of Irish descent on his father's side.
- He is a member of Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
- His car's license plate reads "13 WKS", a reference to the fact that all of his solo television projects have been cancelled after 13 weeks.
- Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 115-116. New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387