Dec. 8th, 1964
Palo Alto, California, USA
Teri Hatcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Teri Hatcher began studying acting at the American Conservatory Theater while pursuing an undergraduate degree in mathematics and engineering. Although she was planning to transfer to California Polytechnic Institute, she attended an open casting call -- as a favor to a friend who needed moral support -- and ended up in Hollywood.
- Enjoys playing golf.
- (27 May 1994) Married actor 'Jon Tenney' (qv) in New York City at FAO Schwarz. They spent their honeymoon night at the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Named #7 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Appeared in two completely different, unrelated productions in which she played a character who was targeted by assassination by a hit man played by 'Vincent Schiavelli' (qv): the television series _"MacGyver" (1985)_ (qv) and _Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)_ (qv).
- The October 1996 issue of "Movieline" (US movie magazine) originally had a cover picture of her wearing nothing but rope wrapped around her. This proved too controversial and a second cover picture (her in a dress) was substituted.
- Was Captain of the Fremont High School Featherettes Drill Team.
- Ranked #6 on Wizard magazine's "Sexiest Women of TV" list (March 2008).
- Stated on "Inside the Actor's Studio" that she may be of 1/16th Choctaw Native American descent.