Dec. 8th, 1964
Palo Alto, California, USA
Teri Hatcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Coraline
2007 - Resurrecting the Champ
2001 - Spy Kids
1997 - Tomorrow Never Dies
1996 - 2 Days in the Valley
1996 - Heaven's Prisoners
1996 - Dead Girl
1992 - Straight Talk
1991 - Soapdish
1989 - Tango & Cash
Guest TV Roles
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Teri Hatcher began studying acting at the American Conservatory Theater while pursuing an undergraduate degree in mathematics and engineering. Although she was planning to transfer to California Polytechnic Institute, she attended an open casting call -- as a favor to a friend who needed moral support -- and ended up in Hollywood.
- Clairol has signed her to a multi-year contract to be the Nice 'n Easy haircolor spokesperson. She will promote the Brand across marketing vehicles, including television and print advertising, public relations, interactive, in-store and direct-to-consumer initiatives. [September 16, 2005]
- Went to Fremont High School in Sunnyvale, California (class of '82).
- (27 May 1994) Married actor 'Jon Tenney' (qv) in New York City at FAO Schwarz. They spent their honeymoon night at the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Broke two ribs filming a scene for _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv) where she stumbles into a wedding cake
- Appeared in two completely different, unrelated productions in which she played a character who was targeted by assassination by a hit man played by 'Vincent Schiavelli' (qv): the television series _"MacGyver" (1985)_ (qv) and _Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)_ (qv).
- Loves fishing. Has enjoyed it even before her teenage years.
- She and actor 'Steven Schub' (qv) (lead singer of ska band The Fenwicks) were fellow classmates at the American Conservatory Theater, and 'Annette Bening' (qv) was their teacher.
- Stated on "Inside the Actor's Studio" that she may be of 1/16th Choctaw Native American descent.