Dec. 8th, 1964
Palo Alto, California, USA
Teri Hatcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Teri Hatcher began studying acting at the American Conservatory Theater while pursuing an undergraduate degree in mathematics and engineering. Although she was planning to transfer to California Polytechnic Institute, she attended an open casting call -- as a favor to a friend who needed moral support -- and ended up in Hollywood.
- Loves fishing. Has enjoyed it even before her teenage years.
- Went to Fremont High School in Sunnyvale, California (class of '82).
- First person to win the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series for a show that has not yet completed it's first season.
- Was a San Franciso 49ers Cheerleader.
- Appeared in two completely different, unrelated productions in which she played a character who was targeted by assassination by a hit man played by 'Vincent Schiavelli' (qv): the television series _"MacGyver" (1985)_ (qv) and _Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)_ (qv).
- In the mid-90s, a photo of her wrapped in nothing but a red Superman cape famously became the most downloaded image on America Online.
- Received the "World Actress Award" at the 2005 Women's World Awards in Leipzig, Germany.
- Named #10 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).