Dec. 8th, 1964
Palo Alto, California, USA
Teri Hatcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Teri Hatcher began studying acting at the American Conservatory Theater while pursuing an undergraduate degree in mathematics and engineering. Although she was planning to transfer to California Polytechnic Institute, she attended an open casting call -- as a favor to a friend who needed moral support -- and ended up in Hollywood.
- Appeared in two completely different, unrelated productions in which she played a character who was targeted by assassination by a hit man played by 'Vincent Schiavelli' (qv): the television series _"MacGyver" (1985)_ (qv) and _Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)_ (qv).
- Loves fishing. Has enjoyed it even before her teenage years.
- Measurements: 34B-23-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Was a San Franciso 49ers Cheerleader.
- Stated on "Inside the Actor's Studio" that she may be of 1/16th Choctaw Native American descent.
- First person to win the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series for a show that has not yet completed it's first season.
- (1997) #3 of Sci-Fi's Sexy 50, by Femme Fatales magazine.
- Suffered an injury to her right eye when a light bulb exploded on the _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv) set on April 25, 2006. Her cornea was scratched and she is wearing an eye patch, but she is expected to return to work in a few days.