Dec. 8th, 1964
Palo Alto, California, USA
Teri Hatcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Coraline
2007 - Resurrecting the Champ
2001 - Spy Kids
1997 - Tomorrow Never Dies
1996 - 2 Days in the Valley
1996 - Heaven's Prisoners
1996 - Dead Girl
1992 - Straight Talk
1991 - Soapdish
1989 - Tango & Cash
Guest TV Roles
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Teri Hatcher began studying acting at the American Conservatory Theater while pursuing an undergraduate degree in mathematics and engineering. Although she was planning to transfer to California Polytechnic Institute, she attended an open casting call -- as a favor to a friend who needed moral support -- and ended up in Hollywood.
- She and actor 'Steven Schub' (qv) (lead singer of ska band The Fenwicks) were fellow classmates at the American Conservatory Theater, and 'Annette Bening' (qv) was their teacher.
- Won two Awards at the British Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards in London, England on June 7, 2005. She was named US TV actress of the Year for her role as single mother Susan Mayer in _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv), and also got the Editor's Special Award for her talent to combine motherhood and a career while looking glamorous at the same time.
- Measurements: 34B-23-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- First person to win the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series for a show that has not yet completed it's first season.
- Loves fishing. Has enjoyed it even before her teenage years.
- Was Captain of the Fremont High School Featherettes Drill Team.
- Suffered an injury to her right eye when a light bulb exploded on the _"Desperate Housewives" (2004)_ (qv) set on April 25, 2006. Her cornea was scratched and she is wearing an eye patch, but she is expected to return to work in a few days.
- Ranked #6 on Wizard magazine's "Sexiest Women of TV" list (March 2008).