Dec. 8th, 1964
Palo Alto, California, USA
Teri Hatcher's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Coraline
2007 - Resurrecting the Champ
2001 - Spy Kids
1997 - Tomorrow Never Dies
1996 - 2 Days in the Valley
1996 - Heaven's Prisoners
1996 - Dead Girl
1992 - Straight Talk
1991 - Soapdish
1989 - Tango & Cash
Guest TV Roles
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Teri Hatcher began studying acting at the American Conservatory Theater while pursuing an undergraduate degree in mathematics and engineering. Although she was planning to transfer to California Polytechnic Institute, she attended an open casting call -- as a favor to a friend who needed moral support -- and ended up in Hollywood.
- First person to win the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series for a show that has not yet completed it's first season.
- Attended De Anza College for 2 1/2 years and dropped out when she landed the part of a _"The Love Boat" (1977)_ (qv) mermaid.
- Daughter, Emerson Rose Tenney, was born on November 10, 1997, with ex-husband 'Jon Tenney' (qv).
- Measurements: 34B-23-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Clairol has signed her to a multi-year contract to be the Nice 'n Easy haircolor spokesperson. She will promote the Brand across marketing vehicles, including television and print advertising, public relations, interactive, in-store and direct-to-consumer initiatives. [September 16, 2005]
- Named #10 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Claims that she was sexually molested by her then-uncle, Richard Hayes Stone, from age 5 to 9. [March 8, 2006] Stone died of colon cancer on August 19, 2008.
- Stated on "Inside the Actor's Studio" that she may be of 1/16th Choctaw Native American descent.