Feb. 8th, 1940
Lancashire, England, UK
Ted Koppel's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1992 - The Panama Deception
1989 - Roger & Me
Guest TV Roles[Complete List]
- Favorite holiday is Thanksgiving
- Most prized possession is his family Torah
- Favorite author is Patrick O'Brian
- Wife Grace is an attorney, who worked full-time while Koppel held fast to his agreement to stay at home as a full-time dad early in their careers.
- Member of the Broadcasting Hall of Fame
- Enjoys sailing
- Winner of 25 Emmy Awards, five George Foster Peabody Awards, eight duPont-Columbia Awards, nine Overseas Press Club Awards, two George Polk Awards, and two Sigma Delta Chi Awards, the highest honor bestowed for public service by the Society of Professional Journalists.
- His father Edwin owned tire factory, mother Alice was a singer and pianist.