Jul. 26th, 1993
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Taylor Momsen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Taylor Mikel Momsen (born July 26th, 1993) in St Louis, Missouri to parents Michael and Colette Momsen. Her Mom took her to NYC because she was so bubbly, outgoing and so talented for her young age! She began her acting career at age 3 with a national commercial for "Shake-N-Bake". She also appeared in commercials for "Snuggle" fabric softener. She first landed the role of "Honey Bee Swan" in The Prophet's Game (2000). Her first big role was as "Cindy Lou Who" in Jim Carrey's The Grinch (2000). After that, Taylor landed the role of "Julie Moore" in We Were Soldiers (2002), which also starred her younger sister, Sloane Momsen. After landing roles in movies such as Hansel & Gretel (2002),Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams (2002),Saving Shiloh (2006), Doubting Thomas (2008), Taylor landed Gossip Girl (2007) a few years later and is known as the infamous "Lil-J"! Taylor starting touring with The Pretty Reckless when she appeared on Van's Warp Tour summer of 2010. Taylor is the lead singer and she writes all of her own lyrics. She has toured all over the UK, topping rock charts right away! Then touring U.S. cities in 2011.
She has been writing, singing and dancing since she could walk and talk.
- Hobbies: cinema, song and dance. She excels in dancing lessons.
- Parents: Michael and Collette.
- Before she auditioned for _How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)_ (qv), she had never read the book or seen the cartoon.
- Auditioned for the Hannah Montana role that went to Miley Cyrus.
- Began her career at the age of three, appearing in a "Shake N' Bake" commercial.
- Older sister of 'Sloane Momsen' (qv).
- Signed to IMG Models in 2008 at the age of 14.
- Same birthday as The Rolling Stones' 'Mick Jagger' (qv).