Apr. 29th, 1984
Arlington, Texas, USA
Taylor Cole's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Dumbbells
2011 - The Green Hornet
2010 - The Violent Kind
2009 - 12 Rounds
2009 - Surrogates
2008 - Loaded
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born and raised in Arlington, Texas, Taylor Cole had a fulfilling high school experience. Proving to be a gifted athlete, she played on her high school's volleyball team and traveled around the country with the Junior Olympics squad.
Her stunning good looks also allowed her to travel around the world as a professional model doing photo shoots in Italy, France, Germany, Australia among many other countries.
Taylor had recently relocated to New York City to pursue her modeling career further when the opportunity to guest-star in the pilot of Summerland (2004) arose.
She was visiting her mother and step-dad Shawn Christian in Los Angeles when she landed an audition with the Summerland (2004) producers. She won them over and the recurring part became a regular role.
- Daughter of Deborah Quinn and step-daughter of 'Shawn Christian (I)' (qv).
- Has a half-brother named Kameron.
- Part of the Junior Olympics volleyball squad.
- Shot a photo campaign for Dooney & Bourke handbags.
- Got her start as a model, traveling to places around the world like Italy and Australia while she was still in high school.
- Her body double in "Summerland" was teaching her to surf.
- Interested in martial arts.
- Was on the Junior Olympics volleyball team for her high school.