Nov. 8th, 1975
Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA
Tara Reid's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Clean Break
2007 - 7-10 Split
2005 - The Crow: Wicked Prayer
2005 - Alone in the Dark
2004 - Knots
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2002 - National Lampoon's Van Wilder
2001 - Josie and the Pussycats
2001 - Just Visiting
2001 - American Pie 2
1999 - Cruel Intentions
1999 - American Pie
1999 - Body Shots
1998 - The Big Lebowski
1998 - Urban Legend
1998 - I Woke Up Early The Day I Died
1987 - A Return to Salem's Lot
Guest TV Roles
Born in Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA on November 8, 1975. She got her career start at six, when she appeared on a children's game show called "Child's Play" (1982). Later, she appeared in commercials for Jell-O, McDonald's, and Crayola. She attended the Professional Children's School in New York City. Her classmates included Sarah Michelle Gellar, 'Jerry OConnell, Macaulay Culkin, and Ben Taylor. After several career moves, she became known after her role as Bunny, in The Big Lebowski (1998).
- Her brother, 'Tommy Reid' (qv), is also in the entertainment industry and has his own production company.
- Was New England Patriots Quarterback 'Tom Brady (III)' (qv)'s guest at the opening game of the 2002 NFL Season.
- Tara Reid suffered from a brief bout of anorexia nervosa following her upsetting and traumatic breakup with MTV DJ 'Carson Daly' (qv) (they had been engaged). This coincided with the filming of _American Pie 2 (2001)_ (qv), which is why Ms. Reid appeared gaunt in several scenes (primarily those that were reshoots), as well as at the premiere of the film. Her illness ended in late 2001, when she began filming National Lampoon's _Van Wilder (2002)_ (qv).
- Dating Baltimore Ravens starting quarterback Kyle Boller.
- Good friends with 'Paris Hilton' (qv)
- Her brother Patrick runs a clothing store "Patrick Reid" located in Santa Monica, California. Tara serves as fashion consultant.
- Of Irish, Italian, French, Hungarian, and English descent.
- Originally, she was to play a part in the film _Valentine (2001)_ (qv), but the film switched companies from Artisan to Warner Brothers and Tara was replaced by 'Marley Shelton' (qv).