Nov. 8th, 1975
Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA
Tara Reid's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - The Hungover Games
2012 - American Reunion
2008 - Clean Break
2007 - 7-10 Split
2007 - If I Had Known I Was a Genius
2005 - Alone in the Dark
2005 - The Crow: Wicked Prayer
2004 - Knots
2003 - My Boss's Daughter
2002 - National Lampoon's Van Wilder
2001 - Just visiting
2001 - Josie and the Pussycats
2001 - American Pie 2
1999 - American Pie
1999 - Cruel Intentions
1999 - Body Shots
1999 - Girl
1998 - The Big Lebowski
1998 - Urban Legend
1987 - A Return to Salem's Lot
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Restaurant Patron
Born in Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA on November 8, 1975. She got her career start at six, when she appeared on a children's game show called "Child's Play" (1982). Later, she appeared in commercials for Jell-O, McDonald's, and Crayola. She attended the Professional Children's School in New York City. Her classmates included Sarah Michelle Gellar, 'Jerry OConnell, Macaulay Culkin, and Ben Taylor. After several career moves, she became known after her role as Bunny, in The Big Lebowski (1998).
- Named #43 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Her brother Patrick runs a clothing store "Patrick Reid" located in Santa Monica, California. Tara serves as fashion consultant.
- Went to high school with Constantine Maroulis from American Idol, finalist from American Idol - Season 4
- Of Irish, Italian, French, Hungarian, and English descent.
- Grew up in Wyckoff, New Jersey.
- Ranked #49 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- (2000 - 2001) Dated (and was engaged to) 'Carson Daly' (qv)
- First person to appear on multiple covers of "Maxim" magazine