Nov. 8th, 1975
Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA
Tara Reid's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Born in Wyckoff, New Jersey, USA on November 8, 1975. She got her career start at six, when she appeared on a children's game show called "Child's Play" (1982). Later, she appeared in commercials for Jell-O, McDonald's, and Crayola. She attended the Professional Children's School in New York City. Her classmates included Sarah Michelle Gellar, 'Jerry OConnell, Macaulay Culkin, and Ben Taylor. After several career moves, she became known after her role as Bunny, in The Big Lebowski (1998).
- Named #43 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Was featured as #4 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- Dating Baltimore Ravens starting quarterback Kyle Boller.
- Fan of Chelsea FC (England soccer club).
- Ranked #49 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
- (2000 - 2001) Dated (and was engaged to) 'Carson Daly' (qv)
- Tara Reid suffered from a brief bout of anorexia nervosa following her upsetting and traumatic breakup with MTV DJ 'Carson Daly' (qv) (they had been engaged). This coincided with the filming of _American Pie 2 (2001)_ (qv), which is why Ms. Reid appeared gaunt in several scenes (primarily those that were reshoots), as well as at the premiere of the film. Her illness ended in late 2001, when she began filming National Lampoon's _Van Wilder (2002)_ (qv).
- Her brother, 'Tommy Reid' (qv), is also in the entertainment industry and has his own production company.