Jul. 31st, 1939
New York City, New York, USA
Susan Flannery's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1976 - The Gumball Rally
1974 - The Towering Inferno
1967 - The Gnome-Mobile
Guest TV Roles
- Earned a BFA in theater from Stephens College in Missouri and did graduate work in theater arts at Arizona State University
- Resides in Santa Barbara, California.
- Was supposed to be made a semi-regular guest in Irwin Allen's "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" TV series (1964-1968). However, Flannery was not added to the cast but instead played Adm. Nelson's secretary in one episode and his sister in another.
- Has two Labrador retrievers.
- Was once a self-proclaimed "X-Phile" (only for the first few seasons).
- As she loves to travel, she and her former _"The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987)_ (qv) co-star 'Ian Buchanan (I)' (qv) once went around the world and visited Egypt, Russia and China.