Dec. 10th, 1952
Pekin, Illinois, USA
Susan Dey's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1981 - Looker
Guest TV Roles
Barbara 'Barbie' Ross
[no bio found]
- Measurements: 32-20-31 (during _"The Partridge Family" (1970)_ (qv)) (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Graduated from and was a drama club member of Fox Lane High School in Bedford, New York. She had parts in the school plays "Arsenic and Old Lace" and "Summer and Smoke".
- One of four children, Susan's sister Leslie became a model too just like her sister and the sisters at one time worked for the same agency. The girls became interested in modeling through their mother, Gail, who, after reading an article on fashion modeling in Seventeen Magazine, submitted their pictures to a top modeling agency in New York. The agency immediately signed them in 1968.
- Daughter Sarah Hirshan born in November 1978.
- Born to Robert Smit (a newspaper editor) and Gail Dey (a nurse), she spent most of her school days in the State of New York where her father was an editor for a group of newspapers on Long Island.
- In Gwyn Cready's comedic romance novel Tumbling Through Time, the heroine talks about Susan and considers Laurie Partridge a personal hero, wishing she could have lived a life in "Laurie Partridge style".
- Turned down the role of Sandy in _Grease (1978)_ (qv).
- Has served as a board member of the Rape Treatment Center at UCLA Medical Center and co-narrated a documentary on campus rape with her "L.A. Law" co-star 'Corbin Bernsen' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb