May. 13th, 1950
Saginaw, Michigan, USA
6' 0 1/2"
Stevie Wonder's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Soul Boys Of The Western World
2013 - 20 Feet from Stardom
2009 - Transcendent Man
2004 - Fahrenheit 9/11
2002 - Standing in the Shadows of Motown
1972 - Cocksucker Blues
1964 - Bikini Beach
1964 - Muscle Beach Party
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Interviewee
Himself - Musical Guest
- Son of Lula Mae Hardaway.
- Friend 'Dizzy Gillespie' (qv) played the trumpet solo on "Do I Do" from Wonder's "Musiquarium" compilation album (1982).
- He was voted the 15th Greatest Rock 'n' Roll Artist of all time by Rolling Stone.
- "Little Stevie" Wonder grew up to not very little at all, as he stands over 6' tall.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 7050 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
- Has won 21 Grammy awards (a record for most Grammy awards)
- His ex-wife, 'Syreeta' (qv), died of breast cancer in Los Angeles on July 6, 2004.
- At the age of 17 he performed with The 'Jimi Hendrix' (qv) Experience playing drums at the BBC. (Jammin'/I was made to love her, BBC Sessions)