May. 13th, 1950
Saginaw, Michigan, USA
6' 0 1/2"
Stevie Wonder's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Soul Boys Of The Western World
2013 - 20 Feet from Stardom
2009 - Transcendent Man
2004 - Fahrenheit 9/11
2002 - Standing in the Shadows of Motown
1996 - The Adventures of Pinocchio
1972 - Cocksucker Blues
1964 - Muscle Beach Party
1964 - Bikini Beach
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Interviewee
Himself - Special Guest
- Wrote the tribute for 'Mariah Carey' (qv)'s endorsement in Time magazine's "100 Most Influential People in the World" (Artists & Entertainers section / Issue May 12, 2008).
- He has 7 children. The last of these, Mandla Kadjaly Carl Stevland Morris, was born May 13, 2005. He was born on his 55th birthday and is his and Kai's first child. Mandla means "Powerful/Defiant" in Zulu. Kadjaly is Swahili for "Born from God"
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 7050 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
- Has been blind since birth
- "Little Stevie" Wonder grew up to not very little at all, as he stands over 6' tall.
- Became the very first blind recipient of an Academy Award when his composition "I Just Called to Say I Love You" won Best Original Song from _The Woman in Red (1984)_ (qv) soundtrack.
- His ex-wife, 'Syreeta' (qv), died of breast cancer in Los Angeles on July 6, 2004.
- Has won 21 Grammy awards (a record for most Grammy awards)