Jun. 28th, 1970
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Steve Burton's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
2001 - The Last Castle
1995 - Cyber-Tracker 2
Guest TV Roles[Complete List]
Burton got his break as surfer boy Chris Fulleron on Out of This World in 1987. He won a Daytime Emmy as best supporting actor in 1998 for his portrayal of Jason Morgan. In 2007, Burton became an original cast member of General Hospital: Night Shift, while keeping his day job on General Hospital. Previously, he appeared on Days of our Lives in 1988 as Harris Michaels, a love interest to Eve Donovan, played by Charlotte Ross. In January 2013, he joined the cast of The Young and the Restless playing Dylan McAvoy.
He appeared in the science fiction miniseries Taken and in the movie The Last Castle in 2001 with Robert Redford and James Gandolfini. Burton is also the voice actor of Cloud Strife in the Kingdom Hearts series and the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII (excluding Final Fantasy VII itself, since it had no voice acting). He has voiced Cloud in the game Kingdom Hearts and its sequel, Kingdom Hearts II, as well as in the CGI movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and the video games Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. On August 28, 2012, Burton confirmed that he would exit General Hospital in October; he last appeared on-air on October 30, 2012. In January 2013, he joined the cast of The Young and the Restless as Dylan McAvoy.
- He and his wife Sheree are expecting their second child.
- Other famous Beverly High alumni include Angelina Jolie, Michael Klesic, Nicolas Cage and Lenny Kravitz.
- Signed a long time contract to return to "General Hospital" from 24 May 2002.
- Steve was coverguy and had a photoshoot in PlayGirl, April 1995. He wasn't nude though.
- Graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1988.
- Daughter Makena Grace was born on September 5, 2003, at 2:02 p.m. PST
- Son, Jack Marshall Burton, born 26 March 2006, weighing 7 lbs., 7 oz.