Jun. 13th, 1974
Wimbledon, London, England, UK
Steve-O's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - TV: The Movie
2010 - Jackass 3-D
2006 - The Dudesons Movie
2002 - Jackass: The Movie
Guest TV Roles
Steve-O from Jackass (Voiced)
Steve graduated from Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Clown College in 1997. He says the program was more like boot camp than college. Out of 2000 applicants, only 33 were accepted and Steve-O was one of them. However, after graduation, 10 were selected for the circus and this didn't include him. So he went back home to Albuquerque, New Mexico to film himself doing dangerous and stupid stunts for submission to skateboarding companies. Steve-O's relationship with Big Brother Magazine began in 1997 when they ran a side-bar article about him catching his face on fire when their Big Brother tour came through Albuquerque. In 1999 he moved from New Mexico to Florida. For six months he worked as a performer on Royal Carribean Cruise Lines and was then offered a job at the Hanneford Family Circus as a clown. During this time he was featured in several more issues of Big Brother Magazine and even filmed a part for the Big Brother video "Boob". This is when he became involved with Jackass. He says he did all his filming for the first season of Jackass within three days.
-Exclusive ShareTV Interview
- Started skateboarding in 1985.
- Following the departure of 'Adam Carolla' (qv) from _"Loveline" (1996)_ (qv), Steve-O periodically guest co-hosted in his place and was being considered, among many others, as a possible replacement. Loveline producers eventually chose KROQ DJ Stryker to replace Carolla on the show.
- Has a sister, Cindy.
- In 2005 he launched his own shoe company called Sneaux Shoes.
- Worked as a circus clown on cruise ships and worked for the Hanneford Family Circus.
- On July 18, 2006, he became a late contestant on the British reality show _"Celebrity Love Island" (2005)_ (qv) broadcast on ITV from Fiji in an effort to boost ratings. Despite stating he had stopped drinking, he asked for beer while on the show, and on July 19, 2006, he abruptly left because he was not allowed the beer and chocolate that he requested.
- Grew up mainly in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- His father holds a high-level executive position with the Nabisco Corp.