Nov. 11th, 1960
Peekskill, New York, USA
Stanley Tucci's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Was officially in the BAFTA longlist (Equivalently, the semi-finals) for Best Actor in a Supporting Role, for his role in _The Devil Wears Prada (2006)_ (qv), which consisted of 15 finalists for each category (except Animated Film). However, he was eliminated in the next round, which the five official nominees were selected. .
- Graduated from acting program at State University of NY at Purchase, May 1982.
- Wife Kate died of breast cancer in April 2009.
- Was nominated for Broadway's 2003 Tony Award as Best Actor (Play) for a revival of 'Terence McNally (I)' (qv)'s "Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune".
- Yet another alumnus of S.U.N.Y. Purchase whose other graduates include: 'Wesley Snipes' (qv); 'Sherry Stringfield' (qv); 'Parker Posey' (qv); 'Seth Gilliam' (qv); 'Adam Trese' (qv); 'Frank Liotti' (qv); 'Melissa Leo' (qv); directors 'Nick Gomez (I)' (qv) and 'Hal Hartley' (qv) as well as producers 'Todd Baker (I)' (qv) and 'Bob Gosse' (qv).
- Former co-owner of Finch Tavern in Croton Falls, New York. It has since been sold and the menu changed to more traditional Italian-American cuisine.
- (April 2004) Split with 'Edie Falco' (qv).