Mar. 27th, 1975
Whittier, California, USA
Stacy Ferguson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Native Californian Stacy Ann Ferguson was born to parents Terri and Pat Ferguson. She has one sister, Dana Ferguson (I), three years younger. Dana is also an actress. Young Stacy got her start in both acting and modeling. Her first break was the voice of Sally in several Charlie Brown specials, as well as the "The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show" (1983) TV series. A gap-toothed Stacy was only eight when she filmed the "Kids Incorporated" (1984) pilot, but had her two front teeth when the first season began filming.
- Attended the special dinner at Sony Studios in Los Angeles to honour the singer and activist 'Sting (I)' (qv) as MusiCares 2004 Person of the Year. The evening celebrated his contribution to popular music, and honoured his charitable work with Amnesty International and the Rainforest Foundation. Other stars in attendance included 'Kylie Minogue' (qv), 'Elton John' (qv) & 'Dido (I)' (qv). (6th February 2004)
- Engaged to 'Josh Duhamel' (qv) [December 26, 2007].
- Suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
- Former member of the band "Wild Orchid" which she fronted with fellow _"Kids Incorporated" (1984)_ (qv) star 'Renee Sands' (qv) and 'Stefanie Ridel' (qv).
- Named #88 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Married longtime fiancÚ 'Josh Duhamel' (qv) in a very private ceremony on January 10, 2009. Their ceremony was so private that guests were not even told the location until the actual morning of the wedding.
- Was chosen as one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World, May 2004.
- Won the award for best female artist of the year at MTV's Music Video Awards (2007).