Mar. 27th, 1975
Whittier, California, USA
Stacy Ferguson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Native Californian Stacy Ann Ferguson was born to parents Terri and Pat Ferguson. She has one sister, Dana Ferguson (I), three years younger. Dana is also an actress. Young Stacy got her start in both acting and modeling. Her first break was the voice of Sally in several Charlie Brown specials, as well as the "The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show" (1983) TV series. A gap-toothed Stacy was only eight when she filmed the "Kids Incorporated" (1984) pilot, but had her two front teeth when the first season began filming.
- Was chosen as one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World, May 2004.
- 36C bust measurement. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- She appeared in more first-run episodes of _"Kids Incorporated" (1984)_ (qv) than any other cast member: over 100 shows from 1984 to 1989. Stacy was also the only series regular to make a complete and continuous evolution from "littlest" (youngest) to "biggest" (eldest) performer in the lineup.
- Ferguson discovered rising actor and singer 'Eric West (II)' (qv) in 1996.
- Named #88 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Is of Irish, Scottish, Mexican, and Native American ancestry.
- Attended the special dinner at Sony Studios in Los Angeles to honour the singer and activist 'Sting (I)' (qv) as MusiCares 2004 Person of the Year. The evening celebrated his contribution to popular music, and honoured his charitable work with Amnesty International and the Rainforest Foundation. Other stars in attendance included 'Kylie Minogue' (qv), 'Elton John' (qv) & 'Dido (I)' (qv). (6th February 2004)
- Suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).