Mar. 27th, 1975
Whittier, California, USA
Stacy Ferguson's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Native Californian Stacy Ann Ferguson was born to parents Terri and Pat Ferguson. She has one sister, Dana Ferguson (I), three years younger. Dana is also an actress. Young Stacy got her start in both acting and modeling. Her first break was the voice of Sally in several Charlie Brown specials, as well as the "The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show" (1983) TV series. A gap-toothed Stacy was only eight when she filmed the "Kids Incorporated" (1984) pilot, but had her two front teeth when the first season began filming.
- She performed several songs on the _It's Flashbeagle, Charlie Brown (1984) (TV)_ (qv) soundtrack...including "The Pig-Pen Hoe-Down," "I'm In Shape" and "Lucy Says." Stacy received credit for the "Flashbeagle" TV special, but not for the album.
- Attended the special dinner at Sony Studios in Los Angeles to honour the singer and activist 'Sting (I)' (qv) as MusiCares 2004 Person of the Year. The evening celebrated his contribution to popular music, and honoured his charitable work with Amnesty International and the Rainforest Foundation. Other stars in attendance included 'Kylie Minogue' (qv), 'Elton John' (qv) & 'Dido (I)' (qv). (6th February 2004)
- Sister of 'Dana Ferguson (I)' (qv).
- Was attached to play Stevie Wayne in _The Fog (2005)_ (qv) before a last minute conflict prevented her contract from closing.
- Is of Irish, Scottish, Mexican, and Native American ancestry.
- She appeared in more first-run episodes of _"Kids Incorporated" (1984)_ (qv) than any other cast member: over 100 shows from 1984 to 1989. Stacy was also the only series regular to make a complete and continuous evolution from "littlest" (youngest) to "biggest" (eldest) performer in the lineup.
- Ferguson discovered rising actor and singer 'Eric West (II)' (qv) in 1996.
- Won the award for best female artist of the year at MTV's Music Video Awards (2007).