Oct. 20th, 1971
Long Beach, California, USA
6' 3 1/2"
Snoop Dogg's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Snoop Dogg got his name from his mother who jokingly remarked that he looked like the Peanuts character Snoopy. Snoop is known primarily for his achievements in the music industry, as a gangsta MC. As most successful musicians seem to do at some point, Snoop Dogg has done some work in film. Due to the nature of his music and his related star persona, the primary focus of his film effort has been in urban drama and comedy. Unfortunately, the talented MC has had more than one brush with the law: he served a drug conviction prior to the start of his career as a hip-hop MC, just after he graduated from high school; and in 1993, he was charged with murder but was later found not guilty.
- Graduated high school from Long Beach Poly in Long Beach, California.
- Owns a car he calls his "Snoop de Ville" and a barbecue he calls the "Snoop de Grille".
- Hip-hop MC.
- (2007) Ranked #7 on Forbes' "Hip Hop Cash Kings" list with $17 million in earnings.
- Filed for divorce from wife Shanté, citing irreconcilable differences. He is seeking joint custody of their children: Corde, Cordell, and Cori (21 May 2004). Has since reconciled and withdrawn the divorce papers.
- Attended Long Beach Polytechnic High School in Long Beach, California.
- Was originally chosen to play the role of L.J. in _Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)_ (qv), but left the project.
- Shares a birthday with 'Viggo Mortensen' (qv) and 'Tom Petty' (qv).