Oct. 7th, 1959
Brighton, East Sussex, England, UK
Simon Cowell's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - One Chance
2013 - One Direction: This Is Us
2003 - Scary Movie 3
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Simon was born in Brighton, England. His parents' names are Julie Cowell and Eric Cowell. First made a TV appearance on UK's Pop Idol. Then on America's American Idol.
- During an auditioning, a female participant told Simon and the other judges that she quit her job at a hair salon so she can pursue her dreams on American Idol; when getting rejected, Simon had asked for the phone and called the owner of the participant workplace where the rejected contestant got her job back.
- he has 2 nieces and a nephew, namely: Tanyette Chantel (born October 18, 1981), Melissa Lee (born July 10, 1984), and Joshua Aaron, (born April 15, 1986) all 3 of whom have appeared in the audience during various episodes of Pop Idol Season 1.
- In 2007, he earned an estimated $72 million in income from his various projects. $45 million from American Idol, $15 million from Britain's Got Talent and X Factor, and $12 million from his record label.
- Allergic to lambs' wool. Buys expensive cashmere jumpers.
- Dropped out of school at 16
- Has 3 half-brothers, John, Michael and Tony, a half sister, June, a biological sister, Lindsay Elizabeth and a younger brother 'Nicholas Cowell' (qv).
- He is good friends with 'Emma Noble (I)' (qv).
- His sister's husband is the cousin of pop star 'Robbie Williams (I)' (qv).