Dec. 28th, 1981
New York City, New York, USA
Sienna Miller's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
2008 - The Mysteries of Pittsburgh
2008 - The Edge of Love
2008 - Kis Vuk
2007 - Stardust
2007 - Camille
2006 - Factory Girl
2005 - Casanova
2004 - Layer Cake
2004 - Alfie
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Was named "Film Actress of the Year" at the 2007 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards.
- Replaced 'Lindsay Lohan' (qv) for the role of Caitlin MacNamarra in _The Edge of Love (2008)_ (qv) starring alongside her close friend 'Keira Knightley' (qv).
- Were considered for the role of Queen Gorgo in _300 (2006)_ (qv).
- (Late July 2005) Ended her seven-month engagement with 'Jude Law' (qv).
- Her mother, 'Jo Miller (I)' (qv), ran London's 'Lee Strasberg' (qv) drama school.
- Though New York-born, Miller grew up in south-west London's Parsons Green district.
- 'Rhys Ifans' (qv) had to ask her three times to marry him before she finally said "yes".
- #42 on maxims hot 100 of 2006