Dec. 28th, 1981
New York City, New York, USA
Sienna Miller's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
2008 - The Mysteries of Pittsburgh
2008 - The Edge of Love
2008 - Kis Vuk
2007 - Stardust
2007 - Camille
2006 - Factory Girl
2005 - Casanova
2004 - Layer Cake
2004 - Alfie
Guest TV Roles
- Her mother, 'Jo Miller (I)' (qv), ran London's 'Lee Strasberg' (qv) drama school.
- Told "The Daily Telegraph" newspaper in February 2007 that she has tried to quit smoking, but "it's so hard.".
- Was educated at Heathfield School in Ascot, Berkshire.
- Studied acting with 'Michael Margotta' (qv).
- One sister, Savannah, two half-brothers, Charles and Stephen and a step-sister, Natasha.
- Replaced 'Lindsay Lohan' (qv) for the role of Caitlin MacNamarra in _The Edge of Love (2008)_ (qv) starring alongside her close friend 'Keira Knightley' (qv).
- For more than a decade her father, American Banker Ed Miller, was married to top interior designer Kelly Hoppen.
- Ranked and Voted #2 by AskMen.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2006