Dec. 28th, 1981
New York City, New York, USA
Sienna Miller's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Her mother, 'Jo Miller (I)' (qv), ran London's 'Lee Strasberg' (qv) drama school.
- Met boyfriend 'Jude Law' (qv) when they made the movie _Alfie (2004)_ (qv) together.
- In the summer of 2005, she made her West End debut in the stage production of 'William Shakespeare (I)' (qv)'s "As You Like It", directed by 'David Lan (I)' (qv), at the Wyndham Theatre. She played the role of Celia.
- (July 2005) 'Jude Law' (qv) publicly apologized for cheating on her with nanny Daisy Wright.
- Good friends with 'Guy Pearce (I)' (qv), 'Keira Knightley' (qv) and 'Anne Hathaway (I)' (qv).
- Named her two dogs Porgy and Bess after the two leading characters in Gershwin's opera of the same name.
- Replaced 'Lindsay Lohan' (qv) for the role of Caitlin MacNamarra in _The Edge of Love (2008)_ (qv) starring alongside her close friend 'Keira Knightley' (qv).
- Ranked #11 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.