Dec. 28th, 1981
New York City, New York, USA
Sienna Miller's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- (July 2005) 'Jude Law' (qv) publicly apologized for cheating on her with nanny Daisy Wright.
- Ranked #11 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Replaced 'Lindsay Lohan' (qv) for the role of Caitlin MacNamarra in _The Edge of Love (2008)_ (qv) starring alongside her close friend 'Keira Knightley' (qv).
- She was born in the USA but raised in the UK.
- 'Rhys Ifans' (qv) had to ask her three times to marry him before she finally said "yes".
- (Late July 2005) Ended her seven-month engagement with 'Jude Law' (qv).
- (2007) Received an unprecedented $75,000 settlement when a British court ruled that British tabloids the "Sun" and the "News of the World" had violated her invasion of privacy rights. The tabloids had covertly photographed Miller doing a nude scene in the production _Hippie Hippie Shake (2010)_ (qv), and later published the pictures without prior permission.
- Studied drama at the 'Lee Strasberg' (qv) Institute in New York.