Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2009 - New York, I Love You
2008 - Eagle Eye
2008 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2007 - Transformers
2007 - Surf's Up
2007 - Disturbia
2006 - A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints
2006 - Bobby
2005 - Constantine
2005 - The Greatest Game Ever Played
2004 - I, Robot
2003 - Holes
2003 - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
2003 - The Battle of Shaker Heights
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
Johnny McBride (Voiced)
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Ranked #4 on interview magazines Hollywood faces to watch "future stars of tomorrow".
- Enjoys making independent short films with his friends
- Growing up, he lived in an apartment on Glendale Boulevard in Los Angeles, California.
- Wants to Star in a biopic of New York Horror-Core MC and personal friend, Cage (Chris Palko).
- When younger, he attended 32nd Street USC Visual and Performing Arts Magnet.
- Considers _The Greatest Game Ever Played (2005)_ (qv) as his transition movie from child actor to adult actor.
- His first name is pronounced to rhyme with "hiya."
- Sometimes plays basketball with _"Lizzie McGuire" (2001)_ (qv) star 'Adam Lamberg' (qv).