Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Nymphomaniac: Vol. II
2013 - The Company You Keep
2013 - Nymphomaniac
2012 - Lawless
2010 - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2008 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2008 - Eagle Eye
2007 - Disturbia
2007 - Transformers
2007 - A Guide to Recognising Your Saints
2007 - Surf's Up
2006 - Bobby
2005 - Constantine
2005 - The Greatest Game Ever Played
2004 - I, Robot
2003 - The Battle of Shaker Heights
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
2003 - Holes
2003 - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Himself - Host
Himself - Interview Trainer
Himself - Guest
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Was ranked #7 on Yahoo! List of 10 Most Popular Stars of 2007 on Yahoo! Movies.(2007).
- Second father and mentor was 'Jon Voight' (qv).
- Celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah.
- His French-Cajun father, Jeffrey LaBeouf, was a clown from San Francisco who spent time in France studying commedia dell'arte.
- His mother, Shayna, was a former ballet dancer from New York who once studied with 'Martha Graham' (qv). She also once ran a head shop across the street from Tompkins Square Park.
- Ranked #4 on interview magazines Hollywood faces to watch "future stars of tomorrow".
- Named after his grandfather who is also a comedian.
- As a child, he and his parents would dress up like clowns and sell hot dogs in the park across the street from their apartment.