Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Nymphomaniac: Vol. II
2013 - The Company You Keep
2013 - Nymphomaniac
2012 - Lawless
2010 - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2008 - Eagle Eye
2008 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2007 - Transformers
2007 - A Guide to Recognising Your Saints
2007 - Disturbia
2006 - Bobby
2005 - The Greatest Game Ever Played
2005 - Constantine
2004 - I, Robot
2003 - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
2003 - The Battle of Shaker Heights
2003 - Holes
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Was ranked #7 on Yahoo! List of 10 Most Popular Stars of 2007 on Yahoo! Movies.(2007).
- His driver's license was suspended for a year in January 2009, as a consequence of refusing blood-alcohol-level testing after his car accident in 2008.
- Became good friends with 'Adam Scarimbolo' (qv), and 'Channing Tatum' (qv) on the set of _A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints (2006)_ (qv).
- His car crash at the end of July 2008 left him with a damaged hand. He had to undergo extensive surgery that lasted for at least 4 hours. His injury will be written into _Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)_ (qv) from which he had to take some time off after the crash.
- Had only two days off between finishing the shooting of _Disturbia (2007)_ (qv) and beginning that of _Transformers (2007)_ (qv).
- When he was a guest on _"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)_ (qv) during the hype for _Transformers (2007)_ (qv), Dave asked Shia how his name originated. Shia responded saying that the name "Shia" was Hebrew for Praise God and his last name "LaBeouf" was French for Beef hence the phrase "Praise God for Beef.".
- Plays the drums.
- Grew up in Los Angeles with actor 'Bo Barrett' (qv).