Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Shares the same birthday with _"Jackass" (2000)_ (qv) star 'Ryan Dunn (II)' (qv).
- Wears contact lenses.
- His mother, Shayna, was a former ballet dancer from New York who once studied with 'Martha Graham' (qv). She also once ran a head shop across the street from Tompkins Square Park.
- Started a hip-hop group/record label (Element) and a film production company (www.grassyslope.com) with fellow actor and best friend 'Lorenzo Eduardo'.
- Graduated from high school in 2003. In the fall he is planning on going to college, preferably Yale University.
- Grew up in Echo Park, Los Angeles, California.
- Second father and mentor was 'Jon Voight' (qv).
- For music, he likes to listen to 'System of a Down' (qv), '50 Cent' (qv), 'Eminem' (qv), 'D12' (qv), 'Led Zeppelin' (qv), 'Jack Johnson (I)' (qv), 'Ben Folds' (qv), and others.