Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Grew up in Echo Park, Los Angeles, California.
- Graduated from high school in 2003. In the fall he is planning on going to college, preferably Yale University.
- Celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah.
- Started a hip-hop group/record label (Element) and a film production company (www.grassyslope.com) with fellow actor and best friend 'Lorenzo Eduardo'.
- Grew up in Los Angeles with actor 'Bo Barrett' (qv).
- Was ranked #6 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25'(2008).
- Sometimes plays basketball with _"Lizzie McGuire" (2001)_ (qv) star 'Adam Lamberg' (qv).
- Had only two days off between finishing the shooting of _Disturbia (2007)_ (qv) and beginning that of _Transformers (2007)_ (qv).