Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Attended the prestigious Hamilton Academy of Music in Los Angeles, California, along with actors such as 'Emile Hirsch' (qv), 'Fernanda Romero (II)' (qv), 'Frank Miranda (II)' (qv) 'Will Rothhaar' (qv), 'Rachel Kiri Walker' (qv), 'Candace Lifson' (qv), 'Kyla Pratt (II)' (qv), 'Kellan Rhude' (qv), 'Kaitlin Doubleday' (qv), and 'Cherish Lee' (qv).
- Was ranked #7 on Yahoo! List of 10 Most Popular Stars of 2007 on Yahoo! Movies.(2007).
- Wants to Star in a biopic of New York Horror-Core MC and personal friend, Cage (Chris Palko).
- His first name is pronounced to rhyme with "hiya."
- When younger, he attended 32nd Street USC Visual and Performing Arts Magnet.
- His French-Cajun father, Jeffrey LaBeouf, was a clown from San Francisco who spent time in France studying commedia dell'arte.
- Last name is pronounced "La-buff".
- Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voight, Jodie Foster, and John Turturro are his inspirations.