Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Graduated from high school in 2003. In the fall he is planning on going to college, preferably Yale University.
- Attended the prestigious Hamilton Academy of Music in Los Angeles, California, along with actors such as 'Emile Hirsch' (qv), 'Fernanda Romero (II)' (qv), 'Frank Miranda (II)' (qv) 'Will Rothhaar' (qv), 'Rachel Kiri Walker' (qv), 'Candace Lifson' (qv), 'Kyla Pratt (II)' (qv), 'Kellan Rhude' (qv), 'Kaitlin Doubleday' (qv), and 'Cherish Lee' (qv).
- Growing up, he lived in an apartment on Glendale Boulevard in Los Angeles, California.
- Sometimes plays basketball with _"Lizzie McGuire" (2001)_ (qv) star 'Adam Lamberg' (qv).
- Was considered for the role of Jimmy Olsen in _Superman Returns (2006)_ (qv).
- Last name is pronounced "La-buff".
- His driver's license was suspended for a year in January 2009, as a consequence of refusing blood-alcohol-level testing after his car accident in 2008.
- Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voight, Jodie Foster, and John Turturro are his inspirations.