Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2008 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2008 - Eagle Eye
2007 - Transformers
2007 - Surf's Up
2007 - Disturbia
2006 - A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints
2006 - Bobby
2005 - Constantine
2005 - The Greatest Game Ever Played
2004 - I, Robot
2003 - Holes
2003 - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
2003 - The Battle of Shaker Heights
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Himself - Host
Himself - Guest
Johnny McBride (Voiced)
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- His car crash at the end of July 2008 left him with a damaged hand. He had to undergo extensive surgery that lasted for at least 4 hours. His injury will be written into _Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)_ (qv) from which he had to take some time off after the crash.
- His mother, Shayna, was a former ballet dancer from New York who once studied with 'Martha Graham' (qv). She also once ran a head shop across the street from Tompkins Square Park.
- Is involved with 'Joe Torre (I)' (qv)'s Give Back to the Children's Fund.
- Wears contact lenses.
- Growing up, he lived in an apartment on Glendale Boulevard in Los Angeles, California.
- Ranked #4 on interview magazines Hollywood faces to watch "future stars of tomorrow".
- Grew up in Echo Park, Los Angeles, California.
- Named after his grandfather who is also a comedian.