Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2009 - New York, I Love You
2008 - Eagle Eye
2008 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2007 - Transformers
2007 - Surf's Up
2007 - Disturbia
2006 - A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints
2006 - Bobby
2005 - Constantine
2005 - The Greatest Game Ever Played
2004 - I, Robot
2003 - Holes
2003 - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
2003 - The Battle of Shaker Heights
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
Johnny McBride (Voiced)
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voight, Jodie Foster, and John Turturro are his inspirations.
- Is involved with 'Joe Torre (I)' (qv)'s Give Back to the Children's Fund.
- Considers _The Greatest Game Ever Played (2005)_ (qv) as his transition movie from child actor to adult actor.
- Wears a size-11 shoe.
- Favorite movies are _Dumb & Dumber (1994)_ (qv) and _Saving Silverman (2001)_ (qv).
- His French-Cajun father, Jeffrey LaBeouf, was a clown from San Francisco who spent time in France studying commedia dell'arte.
- Second father and mentor was 'Jon Voight' (qv).
- Plays the drums.