Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2009 - New York, I Love You
2008 - Eagle Eye
2008 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2007 - Transformers
2007 - Surf's Up
2007 - Disturbia
2006 - A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints
2006 - Bobby
2005 - Constantine
2005 - The Greatest Game Ever Played
2004 - I, Robot
2003 - Holes
2003 - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
2003 - The Battle of Shaker Heights
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Host
Johnny McBride (Voiced)
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Attended the prestigious Hamilton Academy of Music in Los Angeles, California, along with actors such as 'Emile Hirsch' (qv), 'Fernanda Romero (II)' (qv), 'Frank Miranda (II)' (qv) 'Will Rothhaar' (qv), 'Rachel Kiri Walker' (qv), 'Candace Lifson' (qv), 'Kyla Pratt (II)' (qv), 'Kellan Rhude' (qv), 'Kaitlin Doubleday' (qv), and 'Cherish Lee' (qv).
- Wants to Star in a biopic of New York Horror-Core MC and personal friend, Cage (Chris Palko).
- Ranked #4 on interview magazines Hollywood faces to watch "future stars of tomorrow".
- Was ranked #6 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25'(2008).
- Graduated from high school in 2003. In the fall he is planning on going to college, preferably Yale University.
- When he was a guest on _"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)_ (qv) during the hype for _Transformers (2007)_ (qv), Dave asked Shia how his name originated. Shia responded saying that the name "Shia" was Hebrew for Praise God and his last name "LaBeouf" was French for Beef hence the phrase "Praise God for Beef.".
- Performed alongside hip-hop MC G-Money at the Viper Room on January 2005.
- Started a hip-hop group/record label (Element) and a film production company (www.grassyslope.com) with fellow actor and best friend 'Lorenzo Eduardo'.