Jun. 11th, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
Shia LaBeouf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Nymphomaniac: Vol. II
2013 - The Company You Keep
2013 - Nymphomaniac
2012 - Lawless
2010 - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
2009 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2008 - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2008 - Eagle Eye
2007 - Disturbia
2007 - Transformers
2007 - A Guide to Recognising Your Saints
2007 - Surf's Up
2006 - Bobby
2005 - Constantine
2005 - The Greatest Game Ever Played
2004 - I, Robot
2003 - The Battle of Shaker Heights
2003 - Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
2003 - Holes
2003 - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Himself - Host
Himself - Interview Trainer
Himself - Presenter
Shia Saide LaBeouf was born June 11, 1986, in Los Angeles, California, to Jeffrey LaBeouf and Shayna Saide, and is an only child. His parents are divorced, and he lives with his mom in Los Angeles. He started his career by doing stand-up comedy around places in his neighborhood, such as coffee clubs. One day, he saw a friend of his acting on "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" (1993), and wanted to become an actor. Shia and his mom talked it over, and the next day he started looking for an agent. He searched in the yellow pages, called one up, and did a stand-up routine in front of him. They liked him and signed him, and then he started auditioning. He's well known for playing Louis Stevens in the popular Disney Channel series "Even Stevens" (2000) and has won a Daytime Emmy for his performance.
- Considers _The Greatest Game Ever Played (2005)_ (qv) as his transition movie from child actor to adult actor.
- Graduated from high school in 2003. In the fall he is planning on going to college, preferably Yale University.
- Plays the drums.
- Shares the same birthday with _"Jackass" (2000)_ (qv) star 'Ryan Dunn (II)' (qv).
- Celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah.
- Is involved with 'Joe Torre (I)' (qv)'s Give Back to the Children's Fund.
- At age 13, he celebrated his Bar Mitzvah (the traditional coming-of-age ceremony for Jewish boys).
- Grew up in Echo Park, Los Angeles, California.