Feb. 11th, 1962
Kennett, Missouri, USA
5' 3 1/2"
Sheryl Crow's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Graduated from the University of Missouri with a degree in music.
- She was awarded an Honorary doctorate from the Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
- Best friend is 'Kelly Lynch (I)' (qv).
- Underwent surgery for early-stage breast cancer (15 February 2006).
- Engaged to 'Lance Armstrong (I)' (qv) from 5 September 2005 to 3 February 2006.
- She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority. She was initiated into the Alpha Mu chapter (Missouri).
- Originally sang back-up for 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv) and 'Don Henley (I)' (qv).
- Suffers from Sleep Paralysis.