Oct. 9th, 1952
London, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Interviewee
Herself - Guest
Sharon Rachel Osbourne (Arden, originally Levy; born 9 October 1952) is an English television host, comedian, author, music manager, businesswoman and promoter. She is also the wife of heavy metal singer-songwriter Ozzy Osbourne.
She came into public prominence after appearing in The Osbournes, a reality television show that followed her family's daily routine. Osbourne later became a judge on the talent shows The X Factor and America's Got Talent. Her autobiography, Extreme, has sold in excess of two million copies.
After the success of The Osbournes and The X Factor, hosting her own chat shows and securing advertising contracts, Osbourne was ranked as the 25th richest woman in Britain on the 2009 Sunday Times Rich List. Sharon and husband, Ozzy Osbourne, are currently ranked as the 724th richest people in Britain with an estimated joint wealth of £110 million. Sharon Osbourne is credited with reviving her husband's heavy metal career by founding the summer Ozzfest tour. She currently lives in California and is one of five co-hosts of the daytime series, The Talk, where she discusses controversial topics and contemporary issues. The Talk premiered on October 18, 2010.
- Sharon attended the famous London stage school, the Italia Conti academy of Theatre Arts.
- Underwent surgery for colon cancer the day before her 20th wedding anniversary.
- Younger sister of 'David Arden (I)' (qv).
- Mom, Hope died in 1998.
- Dropped out of school at age 15 since she disliked it so much.
- Though asked by many interveiwers, she refuses to answer questions on the size of her wedding rings.
- After dropping out of school, she worked for her dad as a receptionist.
- Was voted one of People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people (May 2002).