Oct. 9th, 1952
London, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Interviewee
Herself - Guest
Sharon Rachel Osbourne (Arden, originally Levy; born 9 October 1952) is an English television host, comedian, author, music manager, businesswoman and promoter. She is also the wife of heavy metal singer-songwriter Ozzy Osbourne.
She came into public prominence after appearing in The Osbournes, a reality television show that followed her family's daily routine. Osbourne later became a judge on the talent shows The X Factor and America's Got Talent. Her autobiography, Extreme, has sold in excess of two million copies.
After the success of The Osbournes and The X Factor, hosting her own chat shows and securing advertising contracts, Osbourne was ranked as the 25th richest woman in Britain on the 2009 Sunday Times Rich List. Sharon and husband, Ozzy Osbourne, are currently ranked as the 724th richest people in Britain with an estimated joint wealth of £110 million. Sharon Osbourne is credited with reviving her husband's heavy metal career by founding the summer Ozzfest tour. She currently lives in California and is one of five co-hosts of the daytime series, The Talk, where she discusses controversial topics and contemporary issues. The Talk premiered on October 18, 2010.
- Dropped out of school at age 15 since she disliked it so much.
- Owner of a blonde pomeranian named Minnie.
- Has managed 'Ozzy Osbourne' (qv) longer than they've been married.
- She is the new face of British retail chain ASDA, the UK arm of Wal-Mart. But has since been dropped by the company. (September 2005).
- Her father 'Don Arden (I)' (qv) is president of Jet Records, London.
- Wanted to be a ballerina.
- Was voted one of People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people (May 2002).
- Has an older brother called 'David Arden (I)' (qv) and a step sister called Dixie.