Oct. 9th, 1952
London, England, UK
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Audience
Herself - Guest Judge
Sharon Rachel Osbourne (Arden, originally Levy; born 9 October 1952) is an English television host, comedian, author, music manager, businesswoman and promoter. She is also the wife of heavy metal singer-songwriter Ozzy Osbourne.
She came into public prominence after appearing in The Osbournes, a reality television show that followed her family's daily routine. Osbourne later became a judge on the talent shows The X Factor and America's Got Talent. Her autobiography, Extreme, has sold in excess of two million copies.
After the success of The Osbournes and The X Factor, hosting her own chat shows and securing advertising contracts, Osbourne was ranked as the 25th richest woman in Britain on the 2009 Sunday Times Rich List. Sharon and husband, Ozzy Osbourne, are currently ranked as the 724th richest people in Britain with an estimated joint wealth of £110 million. Sharon Osbourne is credited with reviving her husband's heavy metal career by founding the summer Ozzfest tour. She currently lives in California and is one of five co-hosts of the daytime series, The Talk, where she discusses controversial topics and contemporary issues. The Talk premiered on October 18, 2010.
- She is the new face of British retail chain ASDA, the UK arm of Wal-Mart. But has since been dropped by the company. (September 2005).
- 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv)'s birth nearly took her life due to many blood transfusions and a long labor.
- Established the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Foundation in 2004.
- Wanted to be a ballerina.
- Her father 'Don Arden (I)' (qv) is president of Jet Records, London.
- She had an 18 hour labor with 'Kelly Osbourne' (qv), her most difficult birth.
- Named the "Most Important Person in Rock" by "Kerrang!" magazine in 2004.
- After dropping out of school, she worked for her dad as a receptionist.