Sep. 7th, 1973
Houston, Texas, USA
Shannon Elizabeth's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Shannon Elizabeth (born September 7, 1973) in Houston, Texas, the daughter of a Syrian/Lebanese father and a mother also of mixed descent (Cherokee Indian). Soon after Shannon was born, her family moved to Waco, Texas, where most of her family already lived. As a child, Shannon took dance lessons, including tap, ballet and many other forms. While attending High School, however, she was very interested in tennis. She even considered going pro, and making tennis her life. Also during high school, she was active in cheerleading, volleyball, and student council treasurer. As a senior, Shannon did some modeling in New York, and even got herself an agent. After graduating, she went to Tokyo, Japan, Milan, Hong Kong, and various other places to model. After coming back to America, she did some Ford Modeling for a while, and also worked with Elite Agency. She also showed a passion for acting, and began to take classes. She has definitely succeeded in the acting industry also, her most recent projects include American Pie (1999) and its sequel, American Pie 2 (2001), Scary Movie (2000) and Seamless: Kidz Rule (1999).
- Is a vegetarian.
- Shannon is part Syrian.
- An only child
- Finished in 3d place in NBC's National Heads Up Poker Championships in March 2007...She upset poker pros Jeff Madsen and Barry Greenstein after beating fellow celebrity player Rene Angelil in the first round...She lost in the semi-finals to eventual winner Paul Wasicka...Her finish earned her $125,000...
- Is an avid animal lover, supporting numerous charities.
- Posed for Playboy magazine [1997 and 1998] and says it's one of her "...biggest regrets!"
- Ranked #29 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- A big fan of the Boston Red Sox.