Sep. 7th, 1973
Houston, Texas, USA
5' 8 1/2"
Shannon Elizabeth's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Night of the Demons
2007 - The Grand
2005 - Cursed
2004 - Johnson Family Vacation
2003 - Love Actually
2001 - Thir13en Ghosts
2001 - Tomcats
2001 - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2001 - American Pie 2
2000 - Scary Movie
1999 - American Pie
1997 - Jack Frost
Guest TV Roles
Shannon Elizabeth was born on September 7, 1973 in Houston, Texas, the daughter of a Syrian/Lebanese father and a mother also of mixed descent (Cherokee Indian). Soon after Shannon was born, her family moved to Waco, Texas, where most of her family already lived. As a child, Shannon took dance lessons, including tap, ballet and many other forms. While attending High School, however, she was very interested in tennis. She even considered going pro, and making tennis her life. Also during high school, she was active in cheerleading, volleyball, and student council treasurer. As a senior, Shannon did some modeling in New York, and even got herself an agent. After graduating, she went to Tokyo, Japan, Milan, Hong Kong, and various other places to model. After coming back to America, she did some Ford Modeling for a while, and also worked with Elite Agency. She also showed a passion for acting, and began to take classes. She has definitely succeeded in the acting industry also, her most recent projects include American Pie (1999) and its sequel, American Pie 2 (2001), Scary Movie (2000) and Seamless: Kidz Rule (1999).
- Shannon is part Syrian.
- Posed for Playboy magazine [1997 and 1998] and says it's one of her "...biggest regrets!"
- Grew up in Waco, Texas.
- Appeared in two movies in 2001, that featured the song "Want You Bad" by The Offspring. _American Pie 2 (2001)_ (qv) and _Tomcats (2001)_ (qv).
- Voted the 8th Sexiest Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine September 2002.
- An only child
- Starred as singer 'Enrique Iglesias (I)' (qv)' love interest in the video for his third American single, "Be With You."
- Ranked #29 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.