Sep. 7th, 1973
Houston, Texas, USA
Shannon Elizabeth's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - The Outsider
2013 - A Green Story
2012 - American Reunion
2009 - Night of the Demons
2007 - The Grand
2005 - Cursed
2005 - The Kid & I
2004 - Johnson Family Vacation
2003 - Love Actually
2001 - Tomcats
2001 - American Pie 2
2001 - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
2001 - Thir13en Ghosts
2000 - Scary Movie
1999 - American Pie
Guest TV Roles
Shannon Elizabeth (born September 7, 1973) in Houston, Texas, the daughter of a Syrian/Lebanese father and a mother also of mixed descent (Cherokee Indian). Soon after Shannon was born, her family moved to Waco, Texas, where most of her family already lived. As a child, Shannon took dance lessons, including tap, ballet and many other forms. While attending High School, however, she was very interested in tennis. She even considered going pro, and making tennis her life. Also during high school, she was active in cheerleading, volleyball, and student council treasurer. As a senior, Shannon did some modeling in New York, and even got herself an agent. After graduating, she went to Tokyo, Japan, Milan, Hong Kong, and various other places to model. After coming back to America, she did some Ford Modeling for a while, and also worked with Elite Agency. She also showed a passion for acting, and began to take classes. She has definitely succeeded in the acting industry also, her most recent projects include American Pie (1999) and its sequel, American Pie 2 (2001), Scary Movie (2000) and Seamless: Kidz Rule (1999).
- Appeared in two movies in 2001, that featured the song "Want You Bad" by The Offspring. _American Pie 2 (2001)_ (qv) and _Tomcats (2001)_ (qv).
- Ranked #29 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Broke up with 'Derek Hough' (qv). They met when they were partnered together on _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv) in Spring 2008 [August 8, 2009].
- Her favorite actor is 'Gary Oldman' (qv) and her favorite actress is 'Michelle Pfeiffer'.
- (July 1999) Shannon lives with 'Joseph D. Reitman' (qv). They have five dogs.
- Posed for Playboy magazine [1997 and 1998] and says it's one of her "...biggest regrets!"
- Cousin is a TV news reporter for CBS station in New York.
- A big fan of the Boston Red Sox.