Mar. 28th, 1975
Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Shanna Moakler's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Seeing Other People
1999 - Love Stinks
1998 - The Wedding Singer
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Shanna Lynn Moakler is an American model, actress, reality television star and a former beauty queen. She was the winner of the Miss New York USA pageant in 1995 and was originally the first runner-up at Miss USA 1995. She was later crowned Miss USA after Chelsi Smith won Miss Universe. Moakler began modeling at age 15 and was later chosen as a Playmate of the Month for Playboy magazine in December 2001.
Moakler eventually branched out into an acting career, appearing as a regular for two seasons on the USA Network television series Pacific Blue in 1998, and in 2005 she starred as herself on the reality television series Meet the Barkers with her then husband Travis Barker, drummer in the rock band Blink-182. The series aired for two seasons on MTV.
Moakler's private life has been much discussed in the media, including her relationship with rock singer Billy Idol, as well as her relationships with Olympic champion boxer Oscar de la Hoya and Hollywood actor Dennis Quaid.
Moakler served as co-director for the Miss California USA pageant until May 13, 2009.
- Measurements: 34C-24-34 (Source: Playmate Data Sheet)
- Children: Atiana Cecilia de la Hoya (born March 29, 1999) together with boxer 'Oscar De La Hoya' (qv), Landon Asher Barker, (born October 9, 2003) and Alabama Luella Barker (born December 24, 2005) with former 'Blink 182' (qv) 'Travis Barker' (qv).
- Ranked #96 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Daughter, 'Atiana De La Hoya' (qv), was born in 1999. Dad is 'Oscar De La Hoya' (qv).
- Attended Barrington High School in Barrington, Rhode Island.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month December 2001
- (20 December 2000) Filed a $62.5 million palimony suit against ex-fiancÚ 'Oscar De La Hoya' (qv), claiming he was an abusive alcoholic to her and to their daughter and he used them "as props to promote his public image".
- First runner-up (as Miss New York) at Miss USA 1995. She became Miss USA after the original winner, 'Chelsi Smith' (qv) from Texas, won Miss Universe a few months later.