Dec. 28th, 1973
Bedford, New Hampshire, USA
Seth Meyers' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Spring Breakdown
2008 - Journey to the Center of the Earth
2008 - Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
2006 - American Dreamz
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Comedian (segment "Robin Hood")
Himself - Guest
Himself - Panelist
[no bio found]
- Promoted to full cast member status of _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) in August 2003 along with 'Jeff Richards (III)' (qv) and 'Will Forte' (qv).
- Brother of 'Josh Meyers (I)' (qv), a cast member of _"MADtv" (1995)_ (qv).
- He sees three distinct Windows of Rejection, which refers to the fact that ideas on SNL have three different opportunities to get rejected before being aired.
- While his dad, Larry Meyers, works with GE Trade Finance, his mom, Hilary Meyers, is a legendary French teacher at McKelvie Middle School in Bedford, New Hampshire, who is known almost universally throughout the town as Madame Meyers.
- An avid Boston Red Sox fan, he donated his Celebrity Poker Showdown winnings to the Jimmy Fund. The Jimmy Fund is a Boston area charity specializing in children's cancer treatment. The Jimmy Fund has been associated with the Red Sox for over 50 years.
- In 2006, he was promoted to Weekend Update co-anchor on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) with 'Amy Poehler' (qv).
- Did the introduction for WMUR's Friday Night Football broadcast on September 24, 2004.
- Eventually, the road took him to Amsterdam, where he was the writer and co-star of a two-person comedy show called "Pick-ups and Hiccups" that he and Jill Benjamin staged five nights a week in a 200-seat theater. With Amsterdam as his home base, he did versions of the show in London and Edinburgh--even Singapore--but it was during a brief run at the Chicago Improv Festival that he caught the eye of a _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv) casting director. He was invited to New York for a try-out, then a follow-up, and then he was hired.