Feb. 8th, 1974
Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Seth Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Old Dogs
2006 - The TV Set
2005 - Be Cool
2004 - Without a Paddle
2003 - Party Monster
2003 - The Italian Job
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2001 - Rat Race
2001 - America's Sweethearts
2001 - Josie and the Pussycats
1999 - Idle Hands
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1998 - Can't Hardly Wait
1998 - Enemy of the State
1997 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
1996 - To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday
1995 - White Man's Burden
1993 - Airborne
1992 - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1990 - Pump up the Volume
1988 - Big Business
1988 - My Stepmother is an Alien
1987 - Radio Days
1987 - Can't Buy Me Love
1986 - Willy/Milly
1984 - The Hotel New Hampshire
Guest TV Roles
Lt. Gibbs (Voiced)
Todo 360 (Voiced)
Chris Griffin (Voiced)
Gordon Ramsay (Voiced)
Etan Cohen (Voiced)
Seth was raised in Overbrook Park by his parents; Herb, a math teacher, and Barbara, an artist. He attended public school and played soccer. Seth decided to make acting his career at age six after appearing in a summer camp performance of "Hello, Dolly!"
- Has made his entrance in two separate films to two separate 'Clay Aiken' (qv) songs. They are "Invisible" in _Without a Paddle (2004)_ (qv) and "The Way" in _Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)_ (qv).
- Besides 'Joss Whedon' (qv) and 'Fran Rubel Kuzui' (qv), he is the only other person to have been involved in _Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)_ (qv), _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv) and _"Angel" (1999)_ (qv).
- At 13-years-old he played 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv)'s boyfriend 'Fred' in _My Stepmother Is an Alien (1988)_ (qv). Ten years later, at the age of 23, he played her boyfriend again when he landed the role of 'Oz' on the TV show _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv).
- 'Jodie Foster' (qv)'s production company, Egg Pictures, is named after Green's character in _The Hotel New Hampshire (1984)_ (qv), in which she also starred.
- Shares a birthday with 'Mötley Crüe' (qv) singer 'Vince Neil' (qv), his _The Trumpet of the Swan (2001)_ (qv) co-star 'Mary Steenburgen' (qv), 'James Dean (I)' (qv) and 'Ethan Phillips (I)' (qv).
- Not many people know that he was responsible for one of the most overused catchphrases of the 1990s. In 1992 he appeared in a commercial for Rally's Burgers as an obnoxious drive-thru cashier who kept repeating the line "Cha-CHING!!" over and over again and the line entered the popular culture.
- In the movie _Mallrats (1995)_ (qv), the studio had prepared to replace 'Jason Mewes' (qv) with Seth Green to play the character of "Jay". Director 'Kevin Smith (I)' (qv) insisted that Mewes reprise his part from _Clerks. (1994)_ (qv) so the studio had Green on stand-by and ready to fly to the mall where they were filming while they viewed Mewes' first scene. In the end, all parties agreed to Mewes keeping the part.
- He is an avid fan of the NFL team New Orlean Saints.