Feb. 8th, 1974
Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Seth Green's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Old Dogs
2006 - The TV Set
2005 - Be Cool
2004 - Without a Paddle
2003 - Party Monster
2003 - The Italian Job
2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember
2001 - Rat Race
2001 - America's Sweethearts
2001 - Josie and the Pussycats
1999 - Idle Hands
1999 - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
1998 - Can't Hardly Wait
1998 - Enemy of the State
1997 - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
1996 - To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday
1995 - White Man's Burden
1993 - Airborne
1992 - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1990 - Pump up the Volume
1988 - Big Business
1988 - My Stepmother is an Alien
1987 - Radio Days
1987 - Can't Buy Me Love
1986 - Willy/Milly
1984 - The Hotel New Hampshire
Guest TV Roles
Lt. Gibbs (Voiced)
Todo 360 (Voiced)
Chris Griffin (Voiced)
Jacob Black (Voiced)
Seth was raised in Overbrook Park by his parents; Herb, a math teacher, and Barbara, an artist. He attended public school and played soccer. Seth decided to make acting his career at age six after appearing in a summer camp performance of "Hello, Dolly!"
- In his free time enjoys playing pool and seeing as many films as possible.
- Seth is not related to 'Bruce Seth Green' (qv), who directed some episodes of _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv). On occasion, some sources confuse the two and have credited Seth as the director.
- Revealed in a 2005 "Fresh Air with Terry Gross" interview that he had auditioned for the _American Beauty (1999)_ (qv) role that eventually went to 'Wes Bentley' (qv), and he was the runner-up for the _Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)_ (qv) role that went to 'Elijah Wood' (qv).
- At 13-years-old he played 'Alyson Hannigan' (qv)'s boyfriend 'Fred' in _My Stepmother Is an Alien (1988)_ (qv). Ten years later, at the age of 23, he played her boyfriend again when he landed the role of 'Oz' on the TV show _"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)_ (qv).
- Was among the guests at 'Jessica Simpson (I)' (qv)'s 25th birthday party.
- Attended the same middle school in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as pop artist 'Eve (II)' (qv).
- Graduated high school with honors.
- He is an avid fan of the NFL team New Orlean Saints.