Mar. 25th, 1982
Houston, Texas, USA
Sean Faris' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - Lost for Words
2009 - Ghost Machine
2009 - The King of Fighters
2008 - Forever Strong
2008 - Never Back Down
2004 - Sleepover
2001 - Pearl Harbor
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Family is his #1 priority.
- Ran 6 miles, twice a day to get in rugby shape for _Forever Strong (2008)_ (qv).
- Gained 15 lbs. of muscle during training for _Never Back Down (2008)_ (qv).
- His father and most of his family members live back at Houston while his mom still lives at Cleveland.
- Trained 7 hours a day, 6 days a week for _Never Back Down (2008)_ (qv).
- Born in Houston, Texas; moved to Cleveland, Ohio, at age 12 with his mother.
- Resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Attended the 10th Young Hollywood Awards as a presenter.