Jun. 4th, 1968
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Scott Wolf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2002 - Emmett's Mark
1999 - Go
1996 - The Evening Star
1996 - White Squall
1994 - Double Dragon
1993 - Teenage Bonnie and Klepto Clyde
1991 - All I Want For Christmas
Guest TV Roles
Bailey Salinger (Voiced)
Wolf was born in Boston, Massachusetts. His mother, Susan (née Levy), is a drug abuse counselor, and his father, Steven Wolf, is a health care executive. Wolf was raised in a Reform Jewish family. He grew up in West Orange, New Jersey, and graduated in 1986 from West Orange High School. He attended The George Washington University and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in finance. He also became a Brother of the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity. His cousin is comedian and Chelsea Lately regular Josh Wolf.
Wolf is known for his role as Bailey Salinger on Party of Five. On both Everwood and the short-lived The Nine, he portrayed a doctor. His own maternal grandfather was an anesthesiologist. He also made guest appearances as himself on Action and Kids Inc. His sole Broadway theatre credit to date is Side Man.
- His wife is expecting their first child, due Spring 2009.
- Was engaged to 'Alyssa Milano' (qv) and, after their breakup, lived with 'Paula Devicq' (qv) for a year.
- Scott and wife Kelley are parents of a boy named Jackson Kayse Wolf (b. March 22, 2009).
- Director 'Doug Liman' (qv) originally did not want to cast him in _Go (1999)_ (qv) because 'Katie Holmes' (qv) was already in the movie, and he did not want the movie to star 2 TV actors. However, he saw him talking in a hallway with 'Jay Mohr' (qv) and realized that the chemistry between the two would be good in the movie.
- Member of the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity.
- Son, Jackson Kayse, born March 22, 2009. He weighed 7 lbs. [April 1, 2009].
- Graduated from West Orange High School in West Orange, New Jersey before moving to California.
- Was an extra on _"Saved by the Bell" (1989)_ (qv) at the same time as fellow actor 'Casper Van Dien' (qv).