Jun. 4th, 1968
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Scott Wolf's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2002 - Emmett's Mark
1999 - Go
1996 - White Squall
1996 - White Squall
1996 - The Evening Star
1994 - Double Dragon
1993 - Teenage Bonnie and Klepto Clyde
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Scott Clemmens
Waiter at the Max
Himself - Guest
Bailey Salinger (Voiced)
Himself - Celebrity Player
Scott Richard Wolf (born June 4, 1968) is an American actor, known for his roles on the television series Party of Five, as Bailey Salinger, Everwood, as Dr. Jake Hartman and in the Sci-Fi series V as the morally ambiguous journalist Chad Decker.
Born in Boston, Massachusetts. His mother, Susan (née Levy), is a drug abuse counselor, and his father, Steven Wolf, is a health care executive. Wolf was raised in a Reform Jewish family. He grew up in West Orange, New Jersey, and graduated in 1986 from West Orange High School. He attended The George Washington University and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in finance. He also became a Brother of the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity. His cousin is comedian and Chelsea Lately regular Josh Wolf.
On both Everwood and the short-lived The Nine, he portrayed a doctor. His own maternal grandfather was an anesthesiologist. He also made guest appearances as himself on Action and Kids Inc. His sole Broadway theatre credit to date is Side Man.
Wolf was engaged to 'Alyssa Milano' in 1993, but were separated after a year and a half.
In 2002, he began dating Kelley Marie Limp, an alumna of MTV's The Real World: New Orleans, after meeting through mutual friend Joel Goldman in New York City. They married (May 29, 2004), and planned to make their home in Santa Monica, California. Their son, Jackson Kayse (born in 2009). On May 19, 2012, Wolf announced on Twitter that he and his wife were expecting their second child. Miller William (b. November 10, 2012). On November 20, 2013, he announced their third child was on the way, Lucy Marie (b. May 2014).
Wolf and his wife Kelley now make Park City, Utah their family home.
- Has a degree in finance from George Washington University.
- Was an extra on _"Saved by the Bell" (1989)_ (qv) at the same time as fellow actor 'Casper Van Dien' (qv).
- Member of the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity.
- Scott and wife Kelley are parents of a boy named Jackson Kayse Wolf (b. March 22, 2009).
- Graduated from West Orange High School in West Orange, New Jersey before moving to California.
- Attended the same elementary school as 'Ian Ziering' (qv) of _"Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990)_ (qv).
- His wife is expecting their first child, due Spring 2009.
- Director 'Doug Liman' (qv) originally did not want to cast him in _Go (1999)_ (qv) because 'Katie Holmes' (qv) was already in the movie, and he did not want the movie to star 2 TV actors. However, he saw him talking in a hallway with 'Jay Mohr' (qv) and realized that the chemistry between the two would be good in the movie.