Sep. 1st, 1975
London, England, UK
Scott Speedman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - October Gale
2014 - Barefoot
2014 - The Captive
2012 - Underworld: Awakening
2010 - The Last Rites of Ransom Pride
2010 - Barney's Version
2008 - Adoration
2008 - The Strangers
2007 - Weirdsville
2007 - Anamorph
2006 - Underworld: Evolution
2005 - xXx: State of the Union
2004 - The 24th Day
2003 - Dark Blue
2003 - My Life Without Me
2003 - Underworld
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Scott Speedman was born in London, England, however, he grew up in Toronto, Canada. He was an aspiring swimmer and held a record amongst the best for distance freestyle, unfortunately, an accident put that career path on hold forever. He went to Earl Haig High School in Toronto and went to the University of Toronto in 1994 - 1996. On a dare, he went on a show called "Speakers Corner" and later went to audition for the role of Robin in Batman Forever (1995). When the part went to 'Chris ODonnell (I), he managed to land an agent. Other movies he has done include Kitchen Party (1997) and Duets (2000) starring Gwyneth Paltrow. The show "Felicity" (1998) introduced Scott to the world and has formed quite a standing amongst fans. When the show ended in 2002, Scott's movie career took off with his breakthrough role in Underworld (2003) starring Kate Beckinsale and Bill Nighy.
- Attended, with many other celebrities such as 'Leonardo DiCaprio' (qv) and 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv), the grand opening of the Atlantis Resort in Paradise Island. This event was full of music, food, belly dancers and, of course, fireworks.
- Attended Earl Haig Secondary School in Toronto with fellow actors 'Sarah Polley' and 'Kenneth Mitchell (I)' (qv).
- He was raised in Canada, which is where he got his start in acting.
- Tried out for the role of Robin in _Batman Forever (1995)_ (qv)
- Attends 'David Rothenberg (I)' (qv)'s on-camera acting class with fellow actors 'Rachel McAdams' (qv), 'Kenneth Mitchell (I)' (qv) and 'Polly Shannon' (qv).
- Sometimes confused with Creed's frontman Scott Stapp
- Once aspired to be a swimmer for the Canadian team.
- Ex-boyfriend of actress Heather Graham (2006).