Feb. 12th, 1980
Overland Park, Kansas City, Kansas, USA
Sarah Lancaster's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2002 - Catch Me If You Can
2000 - Teacher's Pet
Guest TV Roles
Lisa the Gift Shop Girl
Sarah Lancaster (born February 12, 1980) is an American actress. She is known for her long-running roles as Rachel Meyers in the NBC series Saved by the Bell: The New Class and Ellie Bartowski in the NBC comedy-spy series Chuck, as well as playing Madison Kellner on The WB's Everwood and Marjorie in ABC's TV series What About Brian.
Lancaster was born and raised in Overland Park, Kansas, with a younger brother, Daniel. As a teenager, her parents, Barbara and Michael, relocated to Mission Viejo, California, where she took up film/TV acting classes with R. J. Adams at The Actors Workshop.
Her skill impressed a talent agent, who helped the then-eighth grader to secure her first series-regular role on Saved by the Bell: The New Class in 1993. During this time, she was tutored on the set and took college courses at the University of California, Irvine to expedite her graduation from high school, after which she moved to Los Angeles to further her acting career.
She has appeared on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Dawson's Creek, That '70s Show, Scrubs, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. She also landed two recurring roles: on The WB series, Everwood, as Ephram's love interest Madison Kellner; and on David E. Kelley's FOX series, Boston Public. In 2005 she starred in the TV movie Living With the Enemy.
Lancaster has also worked as a jealous girlfriend-turned-serial killer in the movie Lovers Lane, and as the blackjack dealer, Veronica Harold, on CBS's short-lived Dr. Vegas.
She enjoys dancing, has more than 8 years of training in ballet and jazz and performed in several theatrical productions as a dancer, including "I Love Dance" at Caesar's Palace and "Les Artists Theatrical".
Lancaster is married to attorney Matthew Jacobs. She gave birth to their son Oliver Michael on June 29, 2011.
- Favorite food is Chinese and her favorite drink is simply water.
- Favorite bands include Radiohead.
- Attended Newhart Jr. High in Mission Viejo, California with 'Nicole Nogrady' (qv).
- Has a younger brother, Daniel.
- Has more than 8 years of training in Jazz and Funk dancing.
- Father works in the Real Estate business and her mom is a teacher.
- Favorite movies are Amistad, She's So Lovely and Good Will Hunting.
- Filmed a few appearances for the television series, "Manchester Prep" (1999), a spin-off of the hit movie _Cruel Intentions (1999)_ (qv). She played "Millicent Davies", rival to Kathryn ('Amy Adams (III)' (qv)). The series was not picked up despite having several episodes filmed, and was later edited to make the movie _Cruel Intentions 2 (2000) (V)_ (qv). Sarah's scenes were not used, although she appears frequently in the trailer.