Aug. 27th, 1976
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Sarah Chalke's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Sarah Chalke (born August 27, 1976), Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Her parents are Angie and Doug Chalke. She is the middle child, having one older sister, and one younger. Sarah made her debut in acting, in a made-for-TV movie City Boy (1992). In 1993, after her first film, she auditioned for the role of Becky on the TV series Roseanne (1988). The show was looking for a replacement after Alicia Goranson quit the show to go to college. Sarah graduated from High School in 1995, while shooting the 1994-1995 season of Roseanne. Also in 1994, Sarah co-starred in the film Ernest Goes to School (1994) along with Jim Varney. Then in 1996, she starred in 2 films, including Robin of Locksley (1996), and also Stand Against Fear (1996), where she played a cheerleader, Krista Wilson. In 1998, a year after Roseanne ended, Sarah was asked to act in a show called Nothing Too Good for a Cowboy (1998). The show was based on the TV movie with the same name, which Sarah was also in.
- (1993-1997) Played older sister of 'Sara Gilbert' (qv) on _"Roseanne" (1988)_ (qv), but is younger in real life.
- Describes herself as a klutz.
- She has dogs named Harley and Tankers.
- Appeared in local Vancouver theater productions, at age 8.
- Close friend with _"Scrubs" (2001)_ (qv) co-star 'Zach Braff' (qv).
- She and her fiancÚ Jaime Afifi are expecting their first child this coming winter.
- Can write with her toes.
- Her first on-camera kiss was in the 1992 movie _City Boy (1992) (TV)_ (qv), shot at Lighthouse Park in Vancouver.