Aug. 27th, 1976
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Sarah Chalke's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Mama's Boy
2005 - Alchemy
Guest TV Roles
Marie Antoinette (Voiced)
Herself - Really
Herself - Celebrity Player
Sarah Chalke (born August 27, 1976), Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Her parents are Angie and Doug Chalke. She is the middle child, having one older sister, and one younger. Sarah made her debut in acting, in a made-for-TV movie City Boy (1992). In 1993, after her first film, she auditioned for the role of Becky on the TV series Roseanne (1988). The show was looking for a replacement after Alicia Goranson quit the show to go to college. Sarah graduated from High School in 1995, while shooting the 1994-1995 season of Roseanne. Also in 1994, Sarah co-starred in the film Ernest Goes to School (1994) along with Jim Varney. Then in 1996, she starred in 2 films, including Robin of Locksley (1996), and also Stand Against Fear (1996), where she played a cheerleader, Krista Wilson. In 1998, a year after Roseanne ended, Sarah was asked to act in a show called Nothing Too Good for a Cowboy (1998). The show was based on the TV movie with the same name, which Sarah was also in.
- (December 2006) Engaged to entertainment lawyer Jaime Afifi.
- Can write with her toes.
- Describes herself as a klutz.
- Sarah grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- She and her fiancÚ Jaime Afifi are expecting their first child this coming winter.
- She has dogs named Harley and Tankers.
- In her leisure time, Chalke prefers cooking with friends (especially Thai and sushi), playing the guitar, hiking, skiing (she's an instructor), snowboarding, kayaking and reading.
- (2001) Said she would like to take a break from acting and attend college.