Aug. 27th, 1976
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Sarah Chalke's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Mama's Boy
2005 - Alchemy
Guest TV Roles
Marie Antoinette (Voiced)
Herself - Guest
Herself - Celebrity Player
Raptor #1 (Voiced)
Sarah Chalke (born August 27, 1976), Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Her parents are Angie and Doug Chalke. She is the middle child, having one older sister, and one younger. Sarah made her debut in acting, in a made-for-TV movie City Boy (1992). In 1993, after her first film, she auditioned for the role of Becky on the TV series Roseanne (1988). The show was looking for a replacement after Alicia Goranson quit the show to go to college. Sarah graduated from High School in 1995, while shooting the 1994-1995 season of Roseanne. Also in 1994, Sarah co-starred in the film Ernest Goes to School (1994) along with Jim Varney. Then in 1996, she starred in 2 films, including Robin of Locksley (1996), and also Stand Against Fear (1996), where she played a cheerleader, Krista Wilson. In 1998, a year after Roseanne ended, Sarah was asked to act in a show called Nothing Too Good for a Cowboy (1998). The show was based on the TV movie with the same name, which Sarah was also in.
- Sarah grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- (December 2006) Engaged to entertainment lawyer Jaime Afifi.
- Close friend with actresses 'Christa Miller' (qv) and 'Nicole Sullivan (I)' (qv).
- Can write with her toes.
- Since her mother is from Germany, Sarah visited a German school in Vancouver twice a week as a child.
- Appeared in local Vancouver theater productions, at age 8.
- Has a younger sister named Piper.
- When she was a few credits short of a college degree, she decided to commit to acting full time.