Feb. 5th, 1971
New Franklin, Missouri, USA
Sara Evans' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Performer
Herself - Guest
- Named the Academy of Country Music's "Female Vocalist of the Year" in 2006.
- Her ex-husband, Craig Schelske, ran for US Congress as a Republican in 2003, but didn't win.
- Married Jay in an evening ceremony on a farm located near her home in Franklin, Tennessee.
- First child, first son, Avery Jack Lyons, was born August 21, 1999.
- Engaged to radio host Jay Baker. Baker, a former quarterback for the University of Alabama who led his team to a national championship in 1992, has hosted Sara as a regular guest on his radio show in Birmingham, Alabama [March 24, 2008].
- Was named 3rd Sexiest Woman in CMT list of the 20 sexiest women in Country Music.
- She wore an ivory silk taffeta Vera Wang gown at her wedding to Jay Barker.
- Second child, first daughter, Olivia Margaret was born January 22, 2003.