Feb. 5th, 1971
New Franklin, Missouri, USA
Sara Evans' Main TV Roles[no roles found]
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Performer
- Engaged to radio host Jay Baker. Baker, a former quarterback for the University of Alabama who led his team to a national championship in 1992, has hosted Sara as a regular guest on his radio show in Birmingham, Alabama [March 24, 2008].
- She wore an ivory silk taffeta Vera Wang gown at her wedding to Jay Barker.
- Country singer.
- First child, first son, Avery Jack Lyons, was born August 21, 1999.
- While growing up poor in rural Missouri, performed with her family band - at the age of four - and even recorded in Nashville several years later.
- Third child, second daughter, Audrey Elizabeth, was born on October 6, 2004.
- Second child, first daughter, Olivia Margaret was born January 22, 2003.
- Named the Academy of Country Music's "Female Vocalist of the Year" in 2006.