Dec. 24th, 1974
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Ryan Seacrest's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - Justin Bieber's Believe
2013 - Broadway Idiot
2011 - Bad Teacher
2011 - New Year's Eve
2010 - Shrek Forever After
2010 - Teenage Paparazzo
2008 - Get Smart
2007 - Knocked Up
Guest TV Roles
American Idol (segment "Simon Cowell")
Born and raised in Atlanta, Seacrest has been the heart and soul of television and in radio for many years, beginning as the host of such kids shows as, Gladiators 2000 (1994), Fox Family Channel's Wild Animal Games (1995), and Click (1997), which ultimately led him to his afternoon gig at Los Angeles's Radio Station, 98.7 FM, on which he hosts and produces the #1 daily afternoon talk show, Ryan Seacrest for The Ride Home. In the summer of 2002, he began to find fame as the host of American Idol: The Search for a Superstar (2002), a Star Search (1983) clone in which contestants try their best at auditioning a song before going on stage and to find out, who's really, the American Idol. He hosted the first two seasons of the show and after finishing the popular series, Ryan serves in the same capacity for American Juniors (2003). As in Idol, he will interact with the talent and judges, in order to keep track of viewers through the weekly show that will make it a successful hit.
- One of 2003's 50 Most Beautiful People in People Magazine.
- Was bitten by a small shark over the weekend [July 28, 2008].
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Radio at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. [April 13, 2005]
- Resides in Los Angeles
- He attended Kennesaw State University.
- Son of 'Connie Seacrest' (qv).
- Had a very brief appearance as an extra in _Crimson Tide (1995)_ (qv). He is shown as the submarine is getting underway, staring at an aquarium. He pointed this out himself when he was the host of _"NBC Saturday Night Movie" (2000)_ (qv). He is not credited.