Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
- Brother of columnist 'David Limbaugh' (qv).
- Started his post-Royals radio work at KMBZ radio in Kansas City.
- Shares a birthday with 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv).
- (June 11, 2004) Announces that he and his third wife of ten years, the former Marta Fitzgerald, are seeking a divorce for personal reasons.
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.
- He is the #1 nationally syndicated radio talk show host in America.
- After he returned to his radio show after five weeks in rehab he has consistantly had between 35 and 40 million listeners - twice what he normally has
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $33 million.