Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $33 million.
- Has negatively referred to 'Louis Farrakhan' (qv) as "Calypso Louie" because Farrakhan once had a career as a musician.
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.
- Shares a birthday with 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv).
- (June 11, 2004) Announces that he and his third wife of ten years, the former Marta Fitzgerald, are seeking a divorce for personal reasons.
- Family refers to him as "Rusty."
- Born at 6:50am-CST.
- The anti-union "Rush Act" in the _"Babylon 5" (1994)_ (qv) episode "By Any Means Necessary" (1994) is named after him.