Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - War Made Easy: How Presidents & Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death
2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
Rush Limbaugh (Voiced)
- Nominated in 2007 for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Started his post-Royals radio work at KMBZ radio in Kansas City.
- Worked for the Kansas City Royals.
- Raised a record $1.7 million-plus for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America in his annual Cure-a-Thon, in addition to his personal donation of a quarter of a million dollars.
- The anti-union "Rush Act" in the _"Babylon 5" (1994)_ (qv) episode "By Any Means Necessary" (1994) is named after him.
- Shares a birthday with 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv).
- Was considered for the then-vacant color analyst position on ABC's _"NFL Monday Night Football" (1970)_ (qv) that went to 'Dennis Miller (I)' (qv).
- His show started in Sacramento, CA.