Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
2007 - War Made Easy: How Presidents & Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
Rush Limbaugh (Voiced)
- Grandfather Rush H. Limbaugh, Sr. died at age 103. Was the oldest practicing attorney in the USA at the time of his death.
- The anti-union "Rush Act" in the _"Babylon 5" (1994)_ (qv) episode "By Any Means Necessary" (1994) is named after him.
- Started his post-Royals radio work at KMBZ radio in Kansas City.
- Nominated in 2007 for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Shares a birthday with 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv).
- His mother, Millie (Armstrong) Limbaugh, was considered the "first lady" of their hometown, Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Millie passed away March 3, 2000. After her death it was revealed that Rush had temporarily moved back to Cape Girardeau to take care of his mother. He broadcast his radio show from her kitchen and had all callers forwarded to a local phone line without any delay.
- Family refers to him as "Rusty."
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.