Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - War Made Easy: How Presidents & Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death
2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
Rush Limbaugh (Voiced)
- Brother of columnist 'David Limbaugh' (qv).
- Shares a birthday with 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv).
- Family refers to him as "Rusty."
- He is the #1 nationally syndicated radio talk show host in America.
- The anti-union "Rush Act" in the _"Babylon 5" (1994)_ (qv) episode "By Any Means Necessary" (1994) is named after him.
- (July 2001) Signed a contract extension with Premiere Radio Networks reportedly worth $365 million, making him the highest-paid radio personality in history. The contract kept him on the air through 2009.
- (January 2002) Had a cochlear implant put into his left ear and now has regained a fraction normal hearing in that ear. However, that hearing is not normal and without the cochlear implant, Limbaugh remains entirely deaf. He has a transcriber for callers and to do interviews.
- Born at 6:50am-CST.