Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
- (January 2002) Had a cochlear implant put into his left ear and now has regained a fraction normal hearing in that ear. However, that hearing is not normal and without the cochlear implant, Limbaugh remains entirely deaf. He has a transcriber for callers and to do interviews.
- He is the #1 nationally syndicated radio talk show host in America.
- (June 11, 2004) Announces that he and his third wife of ten years, the former Marta Fitzgerald, are seeking a divorce for personal reasons.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $33 million.
- Rush Limbaugh was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame in 1993.
- Worked for the Kansas City Royals.
- Once forgot to bring out ball for first ball ceremony prior to a Kansas City Royals game. Asked for a ball and dozens of baseballs went hurling in his general direction.
- Revealed to his listeners on October 10, 2003 that he has been addicted to prescription pain medication for many years, following spinal surgery. Entered an intensive in-patient treatment program and was away from his radio show for five weeks. Is now continuing his treatment as a recovering addict, and has returned to his radio program.