Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
2007 - War Made Easy: How Presidents & Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
Rush Limbaugh (Voiced)
- (June 11, 2004) Announces that he and his third wife of ten years, the former Marta Fitzgerald, are seeking a divorce for personal reasons.
- Born at 6:50am-CST.
- (January 2002) Had a cochlear implant put into his left ear and now has regained a fraction normal hearing in that ear. However, that hearing is not normal and without the cochlear implant, Limbaugh remains entirely deaf. He has a transcriber for callers and to do interviews.
- Once forgot to bring out ball for first ball ceremony prior to a Kansas City Royals game. Asked for a ball and dozens of baseballs went hurling in his general direction.
- Was considered for the then-vacant color analyst position on ABC's _"NFL Monday Night Football" (1970)_ (qv) that went to 'Dennis Miller (I)' (qv).
- Rush Limbaugh was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame in 1993.
- Started his post-Royals radio work at KMBZ radio in Kansas City.
- Nominated in 2007 for the Nobel Peace Prize.