Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
- Family refers to him as "Rusty."
- Raised a record $1.7 million-plus for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America in his annual Cure-a-Thon, in addition to his personal donation of a quarter of a million dollars.
- Rusty Sharpe and Jeff Christy were 2 of Rush Limbaugh's early disc jockey names.
- Brother of columnist 'David Limbaugh' (qv).
- Grandfather Rush H. Limbaugh, Sr. died at age 103. Was the oldest practicing attorney in the USA at the time of his death.
- The anti-union "Rush Act" in the _"Babylon 5" (1994)_ (qv) episode "By Any Means Necessary" (1994) is named after him.
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.
- Was considered for the then-vacant color analyst position on ABC's _"NFL Monday Night Football" (1970)_ (qv) that went to 'Dennis Miller (I)' (qv).