Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - War Made Easy: How Presidents & Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death
2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
Rush Limbaugh (Voiced)
- After he returned to his radio show after five weeks in rehab he has consistantly had between 35 and 40 million listeners - twice what he normally has
- Revealed to his listeners on October 10, 2003 that he has been addicted to prescription pain medication for many years, following spinal surgery. Entered an intensive in-patient treatment program and was away from his radio show for five weeks. Is now continuing his treatment as a recovering addict, and has returned to his radio program.
- Has negatively referred to 'Louis Farrakhan' (qv) as "Calypso Louie" because Farrakhan once had a career as a musician.
- Family refers to him as "Rusty."
- Raised a record $1.7 million-plus for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America in his annual Cure-a-Thon, in addition to his personal donation of a quarter of a million dollars.
- Brother of columnist 'David Limbaugh' (qv).
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $33 million.
- (July 2001) Signed a contract extension with Premiere Radio Networks reportedly worth $365 million, making him the highest-paid radio personality in history. The contract kept him on the air through 2009.