Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - War Made Easy: How Presidents & Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death
2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
Rush Limbaugh (Voiced)
- The anti-union "Rush Act" in the _"Babylon 5" (1994)_ (qv) episode "By Any Means Necessary" (1994) is named after him.
- Turned down an offer from 'Pat Buchanan (I)' (qv) to be his running mate during the 1992 Presidential campaign.
- His mother, Millie (Armstrong) Limbaugh, was considered the "first lady" of their hometown, Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Millie passed away March 3, 2000. After her death it was revealed that Rush had temporarily moved back to Cape Girardeau to take care of his mother. He broadcast his radio show from her kitchen and had all callers forwarded to a local phone line without any delay.
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.
- His show started in Sacramento, CA.
- Rusty Sharpe and Jeff Christy were 2 of Rush Limbaugh's early disc jockey names.
- Has negatively referred to 'Louis Farrakhan' (qv) as "Calypso Louie" because Farrakhan once had a career as a musician.
- Nominated in 2007 for the Nobel Peace Prize.