Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- He is the #1 nationally syndicated radio talk show host in America.
- Has negatively referred to 'Louis Farrakhan' (qv) as "Calypso Louie" because Farrakhan once had a career as a musician.
- His mother, Millie (Armstrong) Limbaugh, was considered the "first lady" of their hometown, Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Millie passed away March 3, 2000. After her death it was revealed that Rush had temporarily moved back to Cape Girardeau to take care of his mother. He broadcast his radio show from her kitchen and had all callers forwarded to a local phone line without any delay.
- Raised a record $1.7 million-plus for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America in his annual Cure-a-Thon, in addition to his personal donation of a quarter of a million dollars.
- Once forgot to bring out ball for first ball ceremony prior to a Kansas City Royals game. Asked for a ball and dozens of baseballs went hurling in his general direction.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year at $33 million.
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.
- Shares a birthday with 'Howard Stern (I)' (qv).