Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
- Once forgot to bring out ball for first ball ceremony prior to a Kansas City Royals game. Asked for a ball and dozens of baseballs went hurling in his general direction.
- After he returned to his radio show after five weeks in rehab he has consistantly had between 35 and 40 million listeners - twice what he normally has
- Grandfather Rush H. Limbaugh, Sr. died at age 103. Was the oldest practicing attorney in the USA at the time of his death.
- Has negatively referred to 'Louis Farrakhan' (qv) as "Calypso Louie" because Farrakhan once had a career as a musician.
- (January 2002) Had a cochlear implant put into his left ear and now has regained a fraction normal hearing in that ear. However, that hearing is not normal and without the cochlear implant, Limbaugh remains entirely deaf. He has a transcriber for callers and to do interviews.
- Worked for the Kansas City Royals.
- Raised a record $1.7 million-plus for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America in his annual Cure-a-Thon, in addition to his personal donation of a quarter of a million dollars.
- (June 11, 2004) Announces that he and his third wife of ten years, the former Marta Fitzgerald, are seeking a divorce for personal reasons.