Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.
- Once forgot to bring out ball for first ball ceremony prior to a Kansas City Royals game. Asked for a ball and dozens of baseballs went hurling in his general direction.
- Rusty Sharpe and Jeff Christy were 2 of Rush Limbaugh's early disc jockey names.
- (July 2001) Signed a contract extension with Premiere Radio Networks reportedly worth $365 million, making him the highest-paid radio personality in history. The contract kept him on the air through 2009.
- Raised a record $1.7 million-plus for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America in his annual Cure-a-Thon, in addition to his personal donation of a quarter of a million dollars.
- Born at 6:50am-CST.
- He is the #1 nationally syndicated radio talk show host in America.
- Was considered for the then-vacant color analyst position on ABC's _"NFL Monday Night Football" (1970)_ (qv) that went to 'Dennis Miller (I)' (qv).