Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Rush Limbaugh was inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame in 1993.
- Once forgot to bring out ball for first ball ceremony prior to a Kansas City Royals game. Asked for a ball and dozens of baseballs went hurling in his general direction.
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.
- Nominated in 2007 for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Born at 6:50am-CST.
- Family refers to him as "Rusty."
- His show started in Sacramento, CA.
- His mother, Millie (Armstrong) Limbaugh, was considered the "first lady" of their hometown, Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Millie passed away March 3, 2000. After her death it was revealed that Rush had temporarily moved back to Cape Girardeau to take care of his mother. He broadcast his radio show from her kitchen and had all callers forwarded to a local phone line without any delay.