Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
- Started his post-Royals radio work at KMBZ radio in Kansas City.
- Once forgot to bring out ball for first ball ceremony prior to a Kansas City Royals game. Asked for a ball and dozens of baseballs went hurling in his general direction.
- Was considered for the then-vacant color analyst position on ABC's _"NFL Monday Night Football" (1970)_ (qv) that went to 'Dennis Miller (I)' (qv).
- Has negatively referred to 'Louis Farrakhan' (qv) as "Calypso Louie" because Farrakhan once had a career as a musician.
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.
- He is the #1 nationally syndicated radio talk show host in America.
- Grandfather Rush H. Limbaugh, Sr. died at age 103. Was the oldest practicing attorney in the USA at the time of his death.
- Family refers to him as "Rusty."