Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
- Started his post-Royals radio work at KMBZ radio in Kansas City.
- His mother, Millie (Armstrong) Limbaugh, was considered the "first lady" of their hometown, Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Millie passed away March 3, 2000. After her death it was revealed that Rush had temporarily moved back to Cape Girardeau to take care of his mother. He broadcast his radio show from her kitchen and had all callers forwarded to a local phone line without any delay.
- (January 2002) Had a cochlear implant put into his left ear and now has regained a fraction normal hearing in that ear. However, that hearing is not normal and without the cochlear implant, Limbaugh remains entirely deaf. He has a transcriber for callers and to do interviews.
- Was considered for the then-vacant color analyst position on ABC's _"NFL Monday Night Football" (1970)_ (qv) that went to 'Dennis Miller (I)' (qv).
- Turned down an offer from 'Pat Buchanan (I)' (qv) to be his running mate during the 1992 Presidential campaign.
- Grandfather Rush H. Limbaugh, Sr. died at age 103. Was the oldest practicing attorney in the USA at the time of his death.
- Family refers to him as "Rusty."
- Born at 6:50am-CST.