Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Grandfather Rush H. Limbaugh, Sr. died at age 103. Was the oldest practicing attorney in the USA at the time of his death.
- Brother of columnist 'David Limbaugh' (qv).
- Worked for the Kansas City Royals.
- Rusty Sharpe and Jeff Christy were 2 of Rush Limbaugh's early disc jockey names.
- He is the #1 nationally syndicated radio talk show host in America.
- Started his post-Royals radio work at KMBZ radio in Kansas City.
- Was considered for the then-vacant color analyst position on ABC's _"NFL Monday Night Football" (1970)_ (qv) that went to 'Dennis Miller (I)' (qv).
- (July 2001) Signed a contract extension with Premiere Radio Networks reportedly worth $365 million, making him the highest-paid radio personality in history. The contract kept him on the air through 2009.