Jan. 12th, 1951
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
Rush Limbaugh's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Zoo
1995 - Forget Paris
Guest TV Roles
- Family refers to him as "Rusty."
- Nominated in 2007 for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Worked for the Kansas City Royals.
- (8 October 2001) Revealed to his radio listeners and the world that for mysterious reasons, he is now almost completely deaf.
- Started his post-Royals radio work at KMBZ radio in Kansas City.
- Brother of columnist 'David Limbaugh' (qv).
- He is the #1 nationally syndicated radio talk show host in America.
- The anti-union "Rush Act" in the _"Babylon 5" (1994)_ (qv) episode "By Any Means Necessary" (1994) is named after him.